The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He wont be ready for a few years, he makes Kristaps look like prime Carl Weathers.
I think he's better than Kristaps defensively right now tbh. I like his potential. 7'2, mobile with a shooting stroke. Def worth the wait

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think he's better than Kristaps defensively right now tbh. I like his potential. 7'2, mobile with a shooting stroke. Def worth the wait

Kristaps was one of the best defending PF's in the league, doubtful he's on that level.

He's worth the pick, but Porzingis had a special season.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
So Nigel Hayes is returning to Wisconsin, good move

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Marcus Lee Withdraws from 2016 NBA Draft, Will Transfer from Kentucky

Wednesday was a good news-bad news day for the Kentucky Wildcats, as junior forward Marcus Lee will not be entering the NBA draft but is going to transfer from the school.

Kentucky head coach John Calipari confirmed Lee's decision with Eric Lindsey of UKAthletics.com:

[Lee] informed us today that he is pulling his name out of the draft but has decided he is going to transfer to a school out west to be closer to his family. We talked it through together and discussed the team next season, which he said had no bearing on his decision. I also told him he was a semester away from graduating. With that said, he was still adamant that, after the combine experience, a year off and regrouping would be the best thing. As always I support my players and their decisions.

Marcus Lee Withdraws from NBA Draft, Will Transfer from Kentucky

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
He better withdraw
Malik Newman withdrawing was another surprise but supposedly he may transfer from Miss. State

Yeah, going to be hard for him to hurt his stock going back. I thought Whitehead should have taken his name out too