The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Just copped my draft day tickets :ohlawd:

Hopefully 76 Nation is deep at Barclays that night...

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
@SchoolboyC @KevJ

Brook Lopez for JUST the 3rd pick?

Give em back the pick and it gets you a legitimate offensive threat, and on some diabolical shyt, it ensures that the Nets aren't that great for the next two seasons :lupe:

It's not a bad idea, Im sure Danny has an idea of his options via trade and free agency

It does make a lot of sense to have that guy in the post to throw it to when the offense can't get anything going which is definitely an issue

I like to play GM all the time but this is one time where I'm glad I'm not Danny ainge

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's not a bad idea, Im sure Danny has an idea of his options via trade and free agency

It does make a lot of sense to have that guy in the post to throw it to when the offense can't get anything going which is definitely an issue

I like to play GM all the time but this is one time where I'm glad I'm not Danny ainge

I think Lopez is a better fit for the roster you have than Jimmy Butler or Horford, and he's been pretty damn good the last two seasons. You always have to worry about the feet, but if you could get him for the pick and not much else I'd do it, he just turned 28.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Not sure how that would fare with Brooklyn fans. Unless Sean Marks LOVES Bender, trading the only reason to go to games and purchase merchandise is a tough sell, but on paper it isn't awful.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not sure how that would fare with Brooklyn fans. Unless Sean Marks LOVES Bender, trading the only reason to go to games and purchase merchandise is a tough sell, but on paper it isn't awful.

Kris Dunn or Jamal Murray would be the most logical pick for them in that situation, most likely Dunn since he's a Big East product and has an exciting game.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kris Dunn or Jamal Murray would be the most logical pick for them in that situation, most likely Dunn since he's a Big East product and has an exciting game.
They make sense but they'd have no center, no means to get one and no way to dump Thaddeus Young.

Besides from a local product they'll probably draft Whitehead

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I think Lopez is a better fit for the roster you have than Jimmy Butler or Horford, and he's been pretty damn good the last two seasons. You always have to worry about the feet, but if you could get him for the pick and not much else I'd do it, he just turned 28.

I'd rather draft buddy and give us some much needed shooting and trade some combination of our other picks for someone like brook

It makes sense tho because there's really no point in us having and using 50 million in cap space this year because we'd be lucky to sign one of the top 5 free agents never mind getting two

I'm intrigued by the okafor thing

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I was just watching some film:whoo:

Why is Kay Felder only projected a late 2nd rounder? This guy is looking like a pro playing amongst boys

Elite scorer... Agrubably top. Best athlete. 44 inch vertical.

Best vision. He should be higher:snoop:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SchoolboyC @KevJ

Brook Lopez for JUST the 3rd pick?

Give em back the pick and it gets you a legitimate offensive threat, and on some diabolical shyt, it ensures that the Nets aren't that great for the next two seasons :lupe:

I wouldn't be mad at it but I wouldn't trust him to stay healthy