The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't care about the pick.

all @tremonthustler1 had to do was pull me to the side and say "hey man, I'm f*ckin this guy over here and he wants the sixers pick".

but this dude really tried to play me mane.
then when I politely asked what was going on, NUMEROUS TIMES, people acted like my posts were invisible.

this is how you get chit done. you cake ass dudes can sit up there and say I'm whining, but where were yall when I was being polite? f*ckin internet dudes mane.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't care about the pick.

all @tremonthustler1 had to do was pull me to the side and say "hey man, I'm f*ckin this guy over here and he wants the sixers pick".

but this dude really tried to play me mane.
then when I politely asked what was going on, NUMEROUS TIMES, people acted like my posts were invisible.

this is how you get chit done. you cake ass dudes can sit up there and say I'm whining, but where were yall when I was being polite? f*ckin internet dudes mane.

This shyt got me dying :heh:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Need to see who goes before the pick tbh. What do you think is the biggest neEd? Im thinking a backup at center and a combo guard.

Baynes is a very very good backup C for the things he was able to do while Drummond couldn't play in the 4th. The biggest needs by far are Backup PG and a PF with stretch capabilities. Combo guard isnt necessary with Stanley, Tobias, Marcus being able to play a mixture of the 2, 3 and 4 positions. Anyone is better than Steve Blake at this point.

Players like Baldwin, Demetrius Jackson, Ulis, Sabonis and Valentine are all players that would help depth/talent issues Detroit currently has at those positions.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Baynes is a very very good backup C for the things he was able to do while Drummond couldn't play in the 4th. The biggest needs by far are Backup PG and a PF with stretch capabilities. Combo guard isnt necessary with Stanley, Tobias, Marcus being able to play a mixture of the 2, 3 and 4 positions. Anyone is better than Steve Blake at this point.

Players like Baldwin, Demetrius Jackson, Ulis, Sabonis and Valentine are all players that would help depth/talent issues Detroit currently has at those positions.

Ellenson would be a decent look if he falls that far, I'm not too big on him but his skill set would fit

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

You could get a backup point in FA. Pistons should take best player available

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Baynes is ok but we can do better.

Tobias and Marcus shore ups need for a stretch 4 imo.

Not a fan of Meeks Kcp or Stan at the 2. Definitely have holes at both guard slots.