The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I see him as a very good rebounder. Scrappy player who I think can develop his range in the pros. I think he'd fit well with Towns and let's be real: he gets his skill set from his dad. Big believer in him. They need more attitude on this team. Towns has it. Bazz has it. Zach kinda has it. Team needs more of it.

We have our franchise and high upside guys. Going after a guy that can help soon will be needed. Few negatives going after a big early if possible.
That makes sense, I think though if you're more interested in getting immediate help, you could trade down for him or just move the pick for an established guy.

I don't think he'll wash out or anything, just that 5 is too high. Fair explanation though

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That makes sense, I think though if you're more interested in getting immediate help, you could trade down for him or just move the pick for an established guy.

I don't think he'll wash out or anything, just that 5 is too high. Fair explanation though
Those are all options. A trade with Denver for 7 and 15 would be ideal but 5 should get them something useful

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Preferably Bender but I'd take Murray over Hield too

If we walked away from the draft with Hield as the prized possession, I'd look at like Ainge failed at the draft 3 years in a row

Ainge doesn't like international prospects?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think locker room issues kept LSU out of the tournament.

whether its on simmons or its his teammates being jealous of the hype, or a combination of both, it had something to do with him..........and ingram wasn't hyped going into duke

hes gonna ball if hes put in the proper situation.

Talent and poor coaching kept LSU out of the tournament. They were actually projected to miss the tournament by most people before the season. It also didn't help that the other 5 star prospect on the team never panned out. They surrounded Simmons with a bunch of chuckers and when Keith Hornsby, the lone shooter in the rotation, got hurt late in the season the door of opportunity got slammed shut. That's when Simmons checked out.