The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are the odds Marques Chriss sneaks into the top 5?..I like dude as a prospect, tons of upside and physical tools to work with

I think the odds of him hopping into the top 5 are low but that's more so just to the teams involved...He could slide into the top 10 at the raptors postion.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Not necessarily. Like I've said, Hield is 1a. Sabonis is 1b for me
Really?
I don't see it with him. I don't think he can play the 4 and is pretty much an undersized 5 who can't protect the rim.

I think he could be a useful big off the bench but top 5 seems like a pretty big stretch.

I've been wrong before though

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Really?
I don't see it with him. I don't think he can play the 4 and is pretty much an undersized 5 who can't protect the rim.

I think he could be a useful big off the bench but top 5 seems like a pretty big stretch.

I've been wrong before though
I see him as a very good rebounder. Scrappy player who I think can develop his range in the pros. I think he'd fit well with Towns and let's be real: he gets his skill set from his dad. Big believer in him. They need more attitude on this team. Towns has it. Bazz has it. Zach kinda has it. Team needs more of it.

We have our franchise and high upside guys. Going after a guy that can help soon will be needed. Few negatives going after a big early if possible.