The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Remember when I stanned Okafor for 2 months only for us to draft Russell and I proceeded to call Okafor a bum and horrendous player? :lolbron:
Remember the coli was calling okafor a bum wen it was projected lakers were gonna draft him and they were saying dlo was gonna be special but as soon as we drafted dlo he becam q bum and hofer

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
You know, I wouldn't be too surprised if the Sixers pull some shyt and take Dunn

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Does Brandon Ingram get them into the NCAA Tournament? :ld:

I don't feel like that shyt should hurt Simmons' draft stock at the end of the day it's irrelevant at the next level.

I think locker room issues kept LSU out of the tournament.

whether its on simmons or its his teammates being jealous of the hype, or a combination of both, it had something to do with him..........and ingram wasn't hyped going into duke

He's a bum IMO.

Me and @Wacky D argued about this plenty over the season, but his only real quality is his athleticism and his athleticism ain't anything the league doesn't already have.

hes gonna ball if hes put in the proper situation.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the odds Marques Chriss sneaks into the top 5?..I like dude as a prospect, tons of upside and physical tools to work with

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
what are the odds Marques Chriss sneaks into the top 5?..I like dude as a prospects, tons of upside and physical tools to work with

I have him at 4 in my mock right now, he's got a good shot at going high

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
We be forgetting how advanced Durant was as a freshmen in college. He looked to have way more balance and coordination than Ingram. Not being Durant isn't a knock, but we should pump our breaks...His best bet is a poor mans version, or Channing Frye worst case.

I really want to see more of Ingram.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
We be forgetting how advanced Durant was as a freshmen in college. He looked to have way more balance and coordination than Ingram. Not being Durant isn't a knock, but we should pump our breaks...His best bet is a poor mans version, or Channing Frye worst case.

I really want to see more of Ingram.

Ingram has very good footwork, and his strides are fluid as hell

He gets knocked off balance very easily though

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I think locker room issues kept LSU out of the tournament.

whether its on simmons or its his teammates being jealous of the hype, or a combination of both, it had something to do with him..........and ingram wasn't hyped going into duke

Ingram was a top 5 recruit breh and the biggest recruit Duke had got in the 2015 class. He had been pretty hyped especially after the scouts saw him at the McDonald's practices. ESPN didn't just treat him like they did Simmons but I recall very few freshmen getting that type of treatment.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
The more I watch Deyonta Davis the more he creeps up on Chriss for me, he'd be a really good fit in Phoenix as well but I don't think he'll be there at 13