Daps
Is there a Suns fan on the board? Never seen one :jbhmm:

Who the hell picking for them

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Bender is a better project player than Hield. Y'all would be fools imo to take Hield over Bender.

Too risky, and with the direction of the league and the state of the current Celtics team, I think if they decide to draft a player with that pick they aren't taking such a huge risk.

im glad I don't make this decision though because you can legitimately take any of hield, Dunn, Murray or bender here

Ultimately I do feel this pick gets moved for okafor

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too risky, and with the direction of the league and the state of the current Celtics team, I think if they decide to draft a player with that pick they aren't taking such a huge risk.

im glad I don't make this decision though because you can legitimately take any of hield, Dunn, Murray or bender here

Ultimately I do feel this pick gets moved for okafor

Taking the "safe pick" over the gamble with higher upside is how Kelly Olynyk gets picked over Giannis, breh

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Taking the "safe pick" over the gamble with higher upside is how Kelly Olynyk gets picked over Giannis, breh

To be fair, the opposite is how you end up with Anthony Bennett instead of literally any other player in the draft :troll:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who would you pick?

Preferably Bender but I'd take Murray over Hield too

If we walked away from the draft with Hield as the prized possession, I'd look at like Ainge failed at the draft 3 years in a row

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, the opposite is how you end up with Anthony Bennett instead of literally any other player in the draft :troll:

Yeah but if I'm not mistaken Bennett wasn't considered a project, it was just a reach, completely different

I think at times it's worth it to take the gamble instead of taking the player who's more ready to contribute now but has a much lower ceiling

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Preferably Bender but I'd take Murray over Hield too

If we walked away from the draft with Hield as the prized possession, I'd look at like Ainge failed at the draft 3 years in a row

I'd love for the Celtics to trade the 3rd pick for okafor and then trade their way back into the top 6 or 7 and draft whichever of hield, Dunn or Murray slip

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd love for the Celtics to trade the 3rd pick for Noah and then trade their way back into the top 6 or 7 and draft whichever of hield, Dunn or Murray slip

Noah is a free agent and even if he wasn't, he's not worth a top 3 pick

Ideally I'd love to get Butler but I doubt he'll be available

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was referring to okafor

All this talk about trading for cousins when we can get the next cousins at a 4th of the price and hopefully less crazy

Woops

Well Okafor was getting into bar fights out here when Philly came to town but I think he'd be alright in the long run

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but if I'm not mistaken Bennett wasn't considered a project, it was just a reach, completely different

I think at times it's worth it to take the gamble instead of taking the player who's more ready to contribute now but has a much lower ceiling

Not really a project as much as just being drafted based off potential

But I'd take Bender over anyone but Ingram/Simmons