The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Where do you hear that from? I haven't heard them leaning one way or another. From Brown, it seems their leaning to Ingram
The Philadelphia 76ers are leaning heavily toward selecting Ben Simmons with the first overall pick.

The 76ers will continue to consider Brandon Ingram but they have confidence in the upside of Simmons.

Simmons was born and raised in Australia, where 76ers director of performance research and development David T. Martin was an iconic sports-science leader until leaving the Australian Institute of Sport for Philadelphia in 2015.

Brett Brown also coached Simmons’ father, Dave, with the Melbourne Tigers.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't see the Brett Brown connection mattering considering he's not Colangelo's guy anyway. I don't know much weight his opinion will actually hold

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I think it's the opposite, Simmons is a better fit with the Lakers provided Randle is moved or comes off the bench, while Ingram fits more with what the Sixers have.

But, as of today it sounds like the Sixers are leaning towards Simmons. The Lakers are in a good spot though, either guy helps them out, if it's Ingram they don't need to throw max money at some second rate SF, and if it's Simmons they may need to move Randle but Ben is a great fit with your guards.
Agree, however, I want to keep Randle, it's something about that cat that we're gonna to benefit from.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate using cac terms but I really don't like the mental makeup of this nicca Simmons. Aside from being from Australia :gag: dude floats and doesn't look like he gives a shyt. I really hate being one of these body language interpreters but I dunno with the #1 overall pick the stakes too damn high.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I hate using cac terms but I really don't like the mental makeup of this nicca Simmons. Aside from being from Australia :gag: dude floats and doesn't look like he gives a shyt. I really hate being one of these body language interpreters but I dunno with the #1 overall pick the stakes too damn high.
Simmons pops is from the Bronx :birdman:

He played on a mediocre LSU squad and knew he was a top pick he didn't give a fukk about college...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics shouldn't be considering anyways. You got Isaiah, smart, and rozier who deserves minutes. That position is our biggest strength

They shouldn't but you know Danny loves his guards

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Where do yall think skal falls?? Do u think hes a first round lock??

If he somehow falls 2 the second round and the lakers can get him and ben Simmons i swear im a cry

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers and Celtics I think will look to trade the picks for immediate help

Celtics are gonna have to include the future net picks as well if they want to land any impact player because the third pick in this draft isn't worth much on its own