The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well Russell is a shot first guard. And Ingram may not be a bad passer but his instincts, as they normally should be for his position, is to score.

If Russell has a guy like Ingram next to him you'll see a lot more of his passing abilities out there, give him another year to develop and if it doesn't work out put him at the 2 and get a guy like Fultz

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah i can see simmons fitting in as damn near the point guard on the lakers and be a fit with randle.

Simmons
Russell
Clackson
Randle
Center

Would work 2 me and kinda remind you of the the showtime lakers. Kinda

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
that defense :huhldup:

Just because simmons plays the point in that scenario don't mean he has 2 guard points in half court defense. And russell and Clarkson are both 6'5 so they can handle some sfs lenght and size wise. Its just up 2 them effort wise on defense and it cant be worst than what it was this current season defensively

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
4 cats that want to have the basketball in their hands too...

That will be the same case with ingram there 2 tho, except with simmons you have a very willing passer and a gifted passer in d'angelo. Plus Clarkson and d'angelo both showed they can be effective off ball this season

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
So according to Doogie, Serge Ibaka and Kenneth Faried are potential trade targets for the Wolves at 5 and that Kris Dunn is in the discussion for that selection

ehh...I would like another big, a true 4 to put next to Towns but I think Faried would be a better fit now but Serge seemingly would be the better fit. I just don't think his offense has gone down because of Westbrook and Durant. He doesnt really rebound as good as you'd hope. Is that about fair value for the 5th pick though?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
ehh...I would like another big, a true 4 to put next to Towns but I think Faried would be a better fit now but Serge seemingly would be the better fit. I just don't think his offense has gone down because of Westbrook and Durant. He doesnt really rebound as good as you'd hope. Is that about fair value for the 5th pick though?
For Vet help, probably

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just because simmons plays the point in that scenario don't mean he has 2 guard points in half court defense. And russell and Clarkson are both 6'5 so they can handle some sfs lenght and size wise. Its just up 2 them effort wise on defense and it cant be worst than what it was this current season defensively

Just because you're 6'5" doesn't mean you can guard SFs, the average small forward is around 6'7" 225-230lbs (Some are 240+) and would love to be defended by some 6'5" 195lbs cats :russ: You put those dudes on some of the more physical 3's and one of them is getting injured.

The lineup you posted is pure trash, Simmons will not be able to guard PGs.