The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Where do yall think skal falls?? Do u think hes a first round lock??

If he somehow falls 2 the second round and the lakers can get him and ben Simmons i swear im a cry

Skal should fall late in the first, if someone takes him in the lottery they are dumb as fukk

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Idk about lottery. He under performed so much this season. I see him somewhere around 20. Id be real surprised if he goes lottery

I feel like I'm the only one on here that is high on Skal...

His skill level is so evident once his body matures...

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Lakers and Celtics I think will look to trade the picks for immediate help

Celtics are gonna have to include the future net picks as well if they want to land any impact player because the third pick in this draft isn't worth much on its own

Exactly right. Had we got a top two pick we'd be able to keep next years pick but I think the package has to be #3 plus next years Brooklyn pick to get someone on that cousins, butler, George level.

With all the draft picks and cap space I could see the Celtics doing a 3 for 1 or 4 for 10 type deal and then fill out the roster with the draft and free agency. No one is untouchable, Isaiah is most likely the closest tho

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lakers and Celtics I think will look to trade the picks for immediate help

Celtics are gonna have to include the future net picks as well if they want to land any impact player because the third pick in this draft isn't worth much on its own

Don't think Lakers are trading the pick, unless we miraculously got Durant there is no reason to trade for immediate help.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think Lakers are trading the pick, unless we miraculously got Durant there is no reason to trade for immediate help.

Ownership and Kupchak want to be good soon. Don't know if they want to get even younger and continue to rebuild with no pick next year

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ownership and Kupchak want to be good soon. Don't know if they want to get even younger and continue to rebuild with no pick next year
They're not trading the pick, especially if Simmons is there. They didn't trade their #2 for Cousins last year. They're not gonna do it now.

If anything teams will keep the pick just because it'll be cheap compared to the #CapGoinUp contracts about to hit this summer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not trading the pick, especially if Simmons is there. They didn't trade their #2 for Cousins last year. They're not gonna do it now.

If anything teams will keep the pick just because it'll be cheap compared to the #CapGoinUp contracts about to hit this summer

I'm assuming Simmons is gone and they have Ingram there. You don't think they'd use that pick to try to get a Cousins or Butler?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given they didn't pursue this further last year, no. Besides I think Chicago keeps Butler

They have more talent to surround Cousins with and cap space. Didn't make much sense to put him with just Randle and a last legs Kobe.

Plus the Kings had no intentions of trading Cousins last year

It doesn't have to be Cousins or Butler I'm just naming the level of players they'd want