The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just because you're 6'5" doesn't mean you can guard SFs, the average small forward is around 6'7" 225-230lbs (Some are 240+) and would love to be defended by some 6'5" 195lbs cats :russ: You put those dudes on some of the more physical 3's and one of them is getting injured.

The lineup you posted is pure trash, Simmons will not be able to guard PGs.

Thats why i said they can guard SOME small fowards and just because u play point guard offensively dont mean u have to defensively and dont even mean u have 2 play it every time down the floor offensively. Russell, Clarkson and simmons can all work on and off the ball. Thats a good problem to have.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I want Ingram on my Lakers, besides, Simmons is a better fit for Philly, especially if they get healthy.

I think it's the opposite, Simmons is a better fit with the Lakers provided Randle is moved or comes off the bench, while Ingram fits more with what the Sixers have.

But, as of today it sounds like the Sixers are leaning towards Simmons. The Lakers are in a good spot though, either guy helps them out, if it's Ingram they don't need to throw max money at some second rate SF, and if it's Simmons they may need to move Randle but Ben is a great fit with your guards.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
"Fit" is irrelevant, you take the best player and let everything else fall into place around him. If I'm Philly I'm damn sure not letting Okafor or Saric stop me from taking Simmons if I think he's the BPA. Same with Lakers and Randle.
That's kinda why Philly is where they are. At some point you have to round your team out . Otherwise Philly will get lowballed any time they try to shop one of their bigs

Daps
he averaged a double/double his 1st year playing..

Empty stats. Not good at defense, can't space the floor, can't defend the rim, not really a playmaker and he shot 42 percent from the floor. I'd honestly flip him while the value is "high" and draft Simmons, who I think is a better prospect.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So according to Doogie, Serge Ibaka and Kenneth Faried are potential trade targets for the Wolves at 5 and that Kris Dunn is in the discussion for that selection
I seen that on the RealGM board. I been hearing a lot of trades myself with the Hawks. Nothing really too crazy but a lot of interest for Millsap but Atlanta wants a grandfather deal. Teams aren't willing to bite.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think it's the opposite, Simmons is a better fit with the Lakers provided Randle is moved or comes off the bench, while Ingram fits more with what the Sixers have.

But, as of today it sounds like the Sixers are leaning towards Simmons. The Lakers are in a good spot though, either guy helps them out, if it's Ingram they don't need to throw max money at some second rate SF, and if it's Simmons they may need to move Randle but Ben is a great fit with your guards.
Randle off the bench till Simmons improves his range