The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
They would go for Dunn because their PG can't shoot for shyt. If I was Minn, you take Dunn and offload Rubio.

...but Dunn isn't a great shooter himself.

I feel like Rubio is gonna break out and probably lead the league in assist and steals next year... he is really underrated by a lot of NBA fans I'm noticing

Thibs is gonna do wonders

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Even if bender slips heild just makes 2 much sense for them at 5. Chad ford and most analysts are wrong pretty much every year.
Bender makes as much sense as Hield does. They need a 2 and a 4 regardless. It comes down to which hole is easier to find via FA or trade.

If they get Hield, they should go the extra mile for Horford (at the very least, get Noah)

If they get Bender, then they have to aggressively pursue shooting. Financially it makes a ton of sense to get Hield. Bender's the one exception to that rule.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...but Dunn isn't a great shooter himself.

I feel like Rubio is gonna break out and probably lead the league in assist and steals next year... he is really underrated by a lot of NBA fans I'm noticing

Thibs is gonna do wonders

No he's not. He's one of the worst shooters of all time breh. A cool bounce pass every other game isn't changing the fact that Rubio simply lacks any other discernible basketball skill.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No he's not. He's one of the worst shooters of all time breh. A cool bounce pass every other game isn't changing the fact that Rubio simply lacks any other discernible basketball skill.
If you actually believe this, you don't watch him or that team play. Simple as that.

I'm not gonna get into a back and forth about it. It's one of the reasons why I'm sick of talking about them on here, but Murray would be the happy medium that everyone could tolerate in terms of getting backcourt help.

They do need a 4 bad. I've made my suggestion on how they can do that, but I don't know what Thibs or Layden are thinking about.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Bender makes as much sense as Hield does. They need a 2 and a 4 regardless. It comes down to which hole is easier to find via FA or trade.

If they get Hield, they should go the extra mile for Horford (at the very least, get Noah)

If they get Bender, then they have to aggressively pursue shooting. Financially it makes a ton of sense to get Hield. Bender's the one exception to that rule.

I feel like its more 4s in free agency than sharp shooting guards. Like u said they can go for horford, noah or even a ryan anderson.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No you're not

Thibs alone would make up any difference there was which is arguable

Thibs is not a miracle worker (and if he is, then he shouldn't have to make any moves. He should just fix every wart every player has here. fukk it, fix Payne's dangerous game while we're at it).

Question: what do you think Dunn can produce NEXT YEAR regardless of where he lands statistically?

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

the 4 doesn't seem that pressing tho....I"m confused why that's considered a need.... Towns got the front court covered Dieng is coming on

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
defense, running an offense, controlling tempo, rebounding, leadership aren't basketball skills? :wtf: thecoli.com yall

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It feels like a step back but two steps forward going into the future if you do that. I think it's worth it.

They're the last team that can afford taking a step back. Hiring Thibs was a dead giveaway that they don't have that kind of time anymore. The whole "give em 2-3 more years" talk is over with.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Wolves gonna need Lavine insurance when Thibs cuts his playing time for not playing defense or giving multiple efforts...

if Lavine buys in..he's on his way to stardom