new-miami-uniforms-vide-775x465.png

X10000000000000000 better

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What the hell makes you think this? :mindblown:

They put up 16 points against Texas A&M and 13 against Clemson but you think they gonna come out and light it up on LSU's defense? Hell naw!
dont think they need to light it up to beat LSU. LSU's offense is EXTREMELY worse than Texas A&M's and Clemson, both of them had like 17 points when it was competitive (our shyt offense eventually had the defense leaning against TAMU, but w/e). Unless Danny Etling makes something of a run threat occur, which doesn't seem to be his game, Auburn's just gonna go balls in and stuff the run every play/pressure his ass. Trevor Knight and Deshaun's running really made their drives longer than they could've been cause it doesn't seem that once Auburn forces the pressure, that they actually have the ability to sack athletic QBs.

LSU is probably the best looking W on the board against serious competition going forward

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
dont think they need to light it up to beat LSU. LSU's offense is EXTREMELY worse than Texas A&M's and Clemson, both of them had like 17 points when it was competitive (our shyt offense eventually had the defense leaning against TAMU, but w/e). Unless Danny Etling makes something of a run threat occur, which doesn't seem to be his game, Auburn's just gonna go balls in and stuff the run every play/pressure his ass. Trevor Knight and Deshaun's running really made their drives longer than they could've been cause it doesn't seem that once Auburn forces the pressure, that they actually have the ability to sack athletic QBs.

LSU is probably the best looking W on the board against serious competition going forward

I mean luckily for you guys, y'all got a defense now but you're forgetting Leonard Fournette :upsetfavre:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
What the hell makes you think this? :mindblown:

They put up 16 points against Texas A&M and 13 against Clemson but you think they gonna come out and light it up on LSU's defense? Hell naw!
For one auburn is at home, LSU new QB who really hasn't proven shyt in a tough environment I dont see LSU's offense doing much against that defense. They will be focused on shutting down Fournette.

They might not need 16 or 13 points to beat LSU. It will be an ugly game. If auburn has the right game plan I could definitely see them winning

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nikkas don't understand that LSU's defense is not the problem with LSU, it's the offense. When you combine that with the fact that Gus' High School Offense is struggling, that spells disaster for Auburn. LSU will win but it will be low scoring.
Nah we'll put up at least 24

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I mean luckily for you guys, y'all got a defense now but you're forgetting Leonard Fournette :upsetfavre:
Is there any reason to not forget Leonard Fournette? Im still looking for him to show up in the Wisconsin game. If Etling gets time and actually somehow gets the ball to the receivers, something LSU QBs aren't taught to do, then the running game may open up. But Fournette ain't gonna just be dominating on his own, dudes spirit got broken by Alabama/Ole Miss/Arkansas/whoever last year and he ain't been the same since

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Why does everyone assume Brandon Harris was mobile and Etling isn't. In reality Etling is more mobile than Harris

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I saw LSU almost choke to that nobody at MSU, I saw LSU give up some big plays to the Wisconsin offense, and I saw our offense have flashes of both a passing game and a running game against Clemson and Texas. If we combine all that shyt, and Gus doesn't want to get his ass fired before the iron bowl, we get at least 21 points on the board

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Man I don't give a fukk if Etling is slightly more mobile than Harris then he still ain't shyt

Deshaun and Trevor are veterans at that
We'll see Saturday bruh. Yu do this every week. Yu always trying to convince urself ur team gon do something then yu get all disappointed. Let the games be played.