The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Then yea, that pucci hairy as fukk.

Them Buckeye hoes slack on that maintainage. :scust:
Look at this pumpkin head, strung out on meth, aint bathed in 3 weeks, athletic dept go to smut to suck n fukk high school recruits on jr day, miss ann arbor bytch
kbYydk2.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Big 10 got some of the ugliest women in the country.Y'all damn sure aint getting these top cruits because yalls women or weather.

Grey skies and square thighs up there. :sas1:
Bolded got me :deadmanny:
fukk them other b1g school, OSU got some bad bytches. Largest campus in america, bad bytches everywhere. Yeah weather is shyt come November, but winning>>>>>> than palm trees :myman:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I saw LSU almost choke to that nobody at MSU, I saw LSU give up some big plays to the Wisconsin offense, and I saw our offense have flashes of both a passing game and a running game against Clemson and Texas. If we combine all that shyt, and Gus doesn't want to get his ass fired before the iron bowl, we get at least 21 points on the board
Fun fact: The last 3 times LSU beat us at home ('98,'08, and '12) we got rid of our coach at the end of the year.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Bolded got me :deadmanny:
fukk them other b1g school, OSU got some bad bytches. Largest campus in america, bad bytches everywhere. Yeah weather is shyt come November, but winning>>>>>> than palm trees :myman:
Man, Ohio University and Miami (Oh) has better looking women than Columbus. :stopitslime:

But that keeps your players minds on football so that's not necessarily a bad thing. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah Big 10 got some of the ugliest women in the country.Y'all damn sure aint getting these top cruits because yalls women or weather.

Grey skies and square thighs up there. :sas1:

State of Michigan has beautiful women...one thing MSU and UM can actually agree on. There's fine black women, Latinas... all the Lebanese and Arab girls, Albanian girls :whoo:

Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska though...:scusthov:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@Freddie.Cane you roody poo I'm take all your coli cash motherfukker bet whatever you got on the October 8th FSU vs Miami game if FSU cant beat Miami I don't wanna post on the Coli anymore ban me till rest of the season if FSU jobs out to yall I don't give a rats ass anymore fukk it :birdman:
I see yo coke snorting ass back we can set up a 3month ban bet cause I need yo ass back just to talk shyt to ya

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
State of Michigan has beautiful women...one thing MSU and UM can actually agree on. There's fine black women, Latinas... all the Lebanese and Arab girls, Albanian girls :whoo:

Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska though...:scusthov:
Ohio has diversity too...you know...Irish girls...English girls...scottish girls...danish girls...gingers...:beli:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I see yo coke snorting ass back we can set up a 3month ban bet cause I need yo ass back just to talk shyt to ya

Nah no coke last night that's just weekend now haha.

I was helping my man with some yardwork and we bought a 30 pack he's an Irish fan we were just shooting the shyt and talking bout saving some bread to go to the 2018 FSU/ND game in South Bend.

fukk it im down i got big balls I never duck a bet when it comes to FSU vs Miami im down i been banned numerous times I dont wanna be aaround if FSU loses to Miami the FSU reign be dead for real bet it accepted

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@Silkk my USC boy Rocha that got season tix said he gonna try and get us in free for the ND game he said if SC and ND keep playing so crappy we might get field pass he has a lot of connects