The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Time to raid them recruits
:mjlol: @Silkk think it might be time for you and @Swagnificent to make it official and be on that Petrino bandwagon its over at SC.

tumblr_llxbvbTQZR1qe0cnko1_400.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol: @Silkk think it might be time for you and @Swagnificent to make it official and be on that Petrino bandwagon its over at SC.

None of that comes as an actual surprise tho. We'll have/get talent regardless. If the players have truly turned on him then it says a lot considering they're why he got it in the first place.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
From the list on the tags, only Ole Miss, ND, USC, and OU should be on there. Everyone else on that list has 1 loss and still a chance at the playoffs. Even FSU lol

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Nah we done man nobody gonna forget losing by 6TD's we'd been better off losing to Weak Forest or BC by 3

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we done man nobody gonna forget losing by 6TD's we'd been better off losing to Weak Forest or BC by 3
If UL loses to Clemson and slips up against a mid-carder like NC State/Duke along with FSU running the rest of the table and winning the acc chip, you don't think they're in?

I think so in this season. ND already has 2 losses and the Big 12/Pac 12 champ is expected to have two losses. ACC champ with 1 loss gets in for sure and FSU is still in the running for that. Clemson looks beatable and you know better than I do, everyone is beatable in CFB, especially this year. That was a haymaker in week 3, but it's still week 3 with a lot of season left. You still have to chance to show out against UNC, Miami, Clemson and Florida. I'm not trying to give Nole fans false hope, but you're definitely still in it.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
If UL loses to Clemson and slips up against a mid-carder like NC State/Duke along with FSU running the rest of the table and winning the acc chip, you don't think they're in?

I think so in this season. ND already has 2 losses and the Big 12/Pac 12 champ is expected to have two losses. ACC champ with 1 loss gets in for sure and FSU is still in the running for that. Clemson looks beatable and you know better than I do, everyone is beatable in CFB, especially this year. That was a haymaker in week 3, but it's still week 3 with a lot of season left. You still have to chance to show out against UNC, Miami, Clemson and Florida. I'm not trying to give Nole fans false hope, but you're definitely still in it.
:duck:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
From the list on the tags, only Ole Miss, ND, USC, and OU should be on there. Everyone else on that list has 1 loss and still a chance at the playoffs. Even FSU lol

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
If you have one loss and that loss was you gettin SMOKED nah, you gettin summerjammed. Nobody forgives those losses.