The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why does everyone assume Brandon Harris was mobile and Etling isn't. In reality Etling is more mobile than Harris
LOL Brandon Harris was a dual threat QB coming out of HS. Etling listed as pro style. Dude had -104 rushing yards at Purude he has no mobility.

LSU fans desperate as fukk:mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Etling couldn't win the starting job at Purdue that should tell u all that u need to know about him:francis:

Auburn is in complete panic mode if they dont win this game then gus is pretty much gone. They will be going all out.That dline gonna get to Etling a few times at least

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@Freddie.Cane you roody poo I'm take all your coli cash motherfukker bet whatever you got on the October 8th FSU vs Miami game if FSU cant beat Miami I don't wanna post on the Coli anymore ban me till rest of the season if FSU jobs out to yall I don't give a rats ass anymore fukk it :birdman:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
For one auburn is at home, LSU new QB who really hasn't proven shyt in a tough environment I dont see LSU's offense doing much against that defense. They will be focused on shutting down Fournette.

They might not need 16 or 13 points to beat LSU. It will be an ugly game. If auburn has the right game plan I could definitely see them winning

I agree plus LSU always play shaky in conference play