Reppin
Purgatory

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I had a wild ass dream last night :damn:

So alabama playing and it was a white boy wearing 16 playing qb. He fumbles. I get pissed. I start climbing a mountain. Saban at the top of the mountain. He mad too. So we look back down onto the game and the qb put the RB in motion, then hikes and tries to hand off to the RB that's not there anymore and fumbles again :snoop: Saban start yelling slobbering at the mouth and it drips down onto the players :scust:
Then the game goes to the next play and the QB runs it into a mass of bodies on the sidelines. And at this point I'm trying to type all this on the coli telling yall what's happening.

:pachaha: dreams are wild brehs

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anybody ever been happy to see their team lose?
I was happy as shyt Bama lost to Florida in the champ game in 08. Well not so much that the team lost but the fact all those white kids were walking round with the :sadcam: :mjcry: :sadbron: faces. Made me feel better for all the racist fukked up shyt they said and did a month earlier when Obama won. I got so much joy out of that loss.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Anybody ever been happy to see their team lose?
I was happy as shyt Bama lost to Florida in the champ game in 08. Well not so much that the team lost but the fact all those white kids were walking round with the :sadcam: :mjcry: :sadbron: faces. Made me feel better for all the racist fukked up shyt they said and did a month earlier when Obama won. I got so much joy out of that loss.
:what:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

So alabama playing and it was a white boy wearing 16 playing qb. He fumbles. I get pissed. I start climbing a mountain. Saban at the top of the mountain. He mad too. So we look back down onto the game and the qb put the RB in motion, then hikes and tries to hand off to the RB that's not there anymore and fumbles again :snoop: Saban start yelling slobbering at the mouth and it drips down onto the players :scust:
Then the game goes to the next play and the QB runs it into a mass of bodies on the sidelines. And at this point I'm trying to type all this on the coli telling yall what's happening.

Ole piss by 10 :dame:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

you having dreams bout grown ass cacs?
ZpNkQVM.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Damn @Big Boss u opened up old wounds with that video:mjcry:
Whats crazy is that Aldarious Johnson was viewed on par with Julio Jones and AJ Green outta HS.

That FSU game I thought Jacory Harris had next :ohhh:

Forston?was supposed to be the next Sapp

Streeter was dope outta HS as well. Thought he'd be another solid pro.

Then they had the Booker T Washington boys. Pimp :wow: B. Harris was legit :ehh:

Outside of keeping up with FSU....that low key may have been my favorite recruiting class :patrice:

Then I thought with yall adding Bryce Brown (at the time) and Lamar Miller the following year it might really be over :francis:

Didn't want yall to beat FSU. But I was rooting for Randy Shannon as a HC. :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Trevor Knight struggling to throw 50% out there, and he isn't making some of those NFL throws that Deshaun had to in order to escape. Honestly we can run the exact same game plan from that game to this one except the talent we're facing is top down worse. I would easily expect Auburn to cover, barring a secondary collapse

Edit:. I forgot about this, they gone be sticking the fukk outta TAMU WRs Saturday
"Dinson sustained a litany of injuries last season when he was blindsided by Aggies receiver Ricky Seals-Jones during Auburn's game against Texas A&M in College Station, Texas, on Nov. 7.

Late in the third quarter, on a first-and-goal play at the Auburn 4-yard line, Texas A&M quarterback Kyler Murray pulled the ball on a zone read and sprinted to the ride sideline and toward the end zone. Dinson, who was blitzing on the play, chased Murray in pursuit when Seals-Jones came barreling down from the end zone and caught Dinson with a blindside block at the 3-yard line. The jarring hit left Dinson down on the field for nearly four minutes before he was carted off to the locker room to receive medical attention.

Dinson dislocated his left shoulder, tore three ligaments in his right knee and also dislocated the knee as a result of the play. He underwent surgery four days later and saw his season come to an end."
A&M gonna have Sean White looking trash again :yeshrug::francis: