The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:dame:

Did you see our rushing attack? :demonic:

I think they better hope they stop us a couple of times and then Autistigus returns and starts doing white ballerina wildcat plays. :sadcam:

That's their best hope on defense. If we run typical plays and complete that inevitable post route for a long td, this is about to be an assbeating. :ufdup::win:
Yup sure did. I watched yall rush for 87 yards on 41 carries(2.1 ypc) against Clemson!!! Some attack! And hope u dont expect me to care about y'alls stats against Arky State. sorry

Auburn's secondary still ain't shyt, A&M just need a few big plays early and u know they are going to come out looking for big plays, they always do. But I could see it going both ways its a toss up:yeshrug:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Yup sure did. I watched yall rush for 87 yards on 41 carries(2.1 ypc) against Clemson!!! Some attack! And hope u dont expect me to care about y'alls stats against Arky State. sorry

Auburn's secondary still ain't shyt, A&M just need a few big plays early and u know they are going to come out looking for big plays, they always do. But I could see it going both ways its a toss up:yeshrug:
Yeah because we were doing that white ballerina wildcat bullshyt I referenced in my first post. If we do that again, then yeah they're gonna beat the hell out of us.:sadbron:

I don't expect that to happen though. We've settled on a QB. We have two backs we trust. And our freshmen receivers are already stepping up.:smugfavre:

Our secondary held up against Deshaun a lot better than your soft ass D did.:francis: And they didn't even have Mike Williams then. :mjpls:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah because we were doing that white ballerina wildcat bullshyt I referenced in my first post. If we do that again, then yeah they're gonna beat the hell out of us.:sadbron:

I don't expect that to happen though. We've settled on a QB. We have two backs we trust. And our freshmen receivers are already stepping up.:smugfavre:

Our secondary held up against Deshaun a lot better than your soft ass D did.:francis: And they didn't even have Mike Williams then. :mjpls:
A&M's first team defense is actually pretty good they just don't have much depth. Their offense just needs to jump on auburn early so auburn has to pass more and Garrett and Hall can rush the QB. Don't think Auburn can stop both of them..

Deshaun admitted he isn't the same as last year. He had his lowest QBR ever against Troy so u can dead that we both suck if thats the case

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Got that dude on ignore....:ahh:

:ufdup:you should do the same....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will never win a national championship as well :sas1:

Nah. We gonna stun ya'll in Tampa January 9th.

Ya'll will be 14-0 going for the first 15-0 season ever. We'll be 13-1. Everyone will be picking ya'll since its a defacto home game in Tampa.

Tennessee will shock the world that day by winning on the road like Portugal did against France and the Cavs did to the Warriors.

2016-17 will be the year of losing at home in a title game as the overwhelming favorite.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
There's a good chance that game will pit #1 vs. #2.

I think FSU is a lock to #1 pre-season next year. And Bama will most likely be #2.
Our whole offense is returning next year besides Cam Robinson. And our defense will reload as usual and be just as strong. Only way FSU is ranked above us is if they win the Natl Title this year. They will rank Bama #1 and FSU #2 since they play week 1

Daps
Reppin
NULL
More meaningful games the FSU/Louisville loses pretty much loses 2 games in 1 with it being a division matchup FSU can afford a loss more than Louisville who has to go to Clemson in a couple weeks. The closer we get to the game the more confident I am in FSU still worried about breakdowns in the secondary I expect Louisville to come out guns blazing on offense FSU will win it in 2nd half same way they won it past 2 seasons vs Louisville FSU gonna outathlete em when it matters most. FSU 49-34 is my prediction I see a lot of 2014 NC State vibes in this game gonna be fun to watch.

I see the same thing. I think it'll go like our game against Va-Tech. They'll punch ya'll in the mouth the first quarter. You'll be down 14 points. The media will be already writing articles proclaiming Lamar Jackson the heisman winner.

FSU will do what they always do. Come back big and finish the game because of their superior depth. I got 42-35 as the final score.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our whole offense is returning next year besides Cam Robinson. And our defense will reload as usual and be just as strong. Only way FSU is ranked above us is if they win the Natl Title this year. They will rank Bama #1 and FSU #2 since they play week 1

FSU will have even more than ya'll returning. Only player of note they'll lose is Dalvin Cook. Their defense will be entirely back. Ya'll will lose a ton on defense.

I also got FSU making it to the national title game this year. And not Alabama. So that will give them more preseason hype as well.

Ohio State could be #2 or #3.