The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Peyton Hillis was on that arkansas team too:wow:

One QB away I remember Mitch Mustain and Damien Williams both transferred and went to USC. Mustain was another HS prep star who got gassed up he was a bust too. Watched him play ND in the rain in 2010 that cat was brutal didn't understand what the hype was about. He came out same year as Stafford and Tebow

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Growing up in Miami, Amari Cooper once dreamed of being a Hurricane.

They were front and center when he was a youngster, but later faded from the national scene. So he left South Florida for Miami and became a star at Alabama.

He took a quick look at the Russell Athletic Bowl on Friday night though, as the 'Canes played in their first postseason since 2009.

"Oh yeah it was a great game," he said. "I kinda wish I was a part of it, to be honest, because there's a lot of players from Miami on both teams. Louisville has 25 Miami players. It was just a lot of players I knew in that game."

The Cardinals whipped Miami 36-9 as Coopers' former Northwestern High teammate Teddy Bridgewater went off. The Louisville quarterback threw for a career-high 447 yards against his hometown team.

Cooper just laughed when asked if he saw Bridgewater's throat-slash gesture after throwing up "The U" hand symbol.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Jimbo got that nikka fired that 45-17 game crushed Randy then he followed it up with losses to crummy UVA and USF teams he dug his own grave.
Nah USF did him in plus he wasn't a good coach but the school ain't wanna spend the money but man after randy I ain't think it could get worst but my nikka I was wrong

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nah USF did him in plus he wasn't a good coach but the school ain't wanna spend the money but man after randy I ain't think it could get worst but my nikka I was wrong

The FSU set shyt off though that was a brutal loss on national TV to a "fresh" FSU with a new HC that game was telling Miami had everything in their favor on paper. That USF loss was similar to Weis losing to fukking UConn at home on Senior Day you can't survive those types of losses 4 or 5 years into your tenure.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This USC defense too young for a schedule like this to start the season I saw 1-3 the moment it came out unless the offense got back to 2011 levels or some shyt. Did these cats figure out what the deal is with the QB's I had game on radio for a little bit and noticed they played both QB's in the 1st half. USC gotta outscore teams early on the offense I saw on TV vs Bama was a complete letdown I expected a lot more creativity on offense as far as getting people the ball and creating mismatches plus Browne looked like a little jabroni out there he made Kessler look like Jameis in the pocket at times. I don't think Stanford is all that USC offense need to show up early Adoree too good of a player to be out as a decoy him and JuJu need to get the ball in all kind of fashion Saturday.
fukk that defense is too young crap, We've been known forever for plugging in true freshmen and letting them go to work .

Everybody needs to be held accountable and do their damn job.

Too many dudes on the team that don't care about winning and losing. Too many coaches not able to come up with consistent gameplans. No identity on offense.

Need to get their shyt together and it starts with Clay.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y'all just doing a straight up bet? I don't know about that game if I had to bet I'd probably take A&M and the points hard to get a read on both teams. I was impressed with Auburn D vs Clemson but then I see how crummy Clemson looked vs Troy I wonder. I haven't been impressed with Trevor Knight since the Sugar Bowl this series kinda weird road team 4-0 in this series since A&M joined the league both schools really need this one legit toss up game if there ever was a toss up
Trevor Knight struggling to throw 50% out there, and he isn't making some of those NFL throws that Deshaun had to in order to escape. Honestly we can run the exact same game plan from that game to this one except the talent we're facing is top down worse. I would easily expect Auburn to cover, barring a secondary collapse

Edit:. I forgot about this, they gone be sticking the fukk outta TAMU WRs Saturday
"Dinson sustained a litany of injuries last season when he was blindsided by Aggies receiver Ricky Seals-Jones during Auburn's game against Texas A&M in College Station, Texas, on Nov. 7.

Late in the third quarter, on a first-and-goal play at the Auburn 4-yard line, Texas A&M quarterback Kyler Murray pulled the ball on a zone read and sprinted to the ride sideline and toward the end zone. Dinson, who was blitzing on the play, chased Murray in pursuit when Seals-Jones came barreling down from the end zone and caught Dinson with a blindside block at the 3-yard line. The jarring hit left Dinson down on the field for nearly four minutes before he was carted off to the locker room to receive medical attention.

Dinson dislocated his left shoulder, tore three ligaments in his right knee and also dislocated the knee as a result of the play. He underwent surgery four days later and saw his season come to an end."

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps