The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Probably because that was saban first year

Alabama even lost to Louisiana Monroe that year

Bama fell apart after they gagged game away vs LSU they lost 4 in a row before winning the bowl. Saban was already proving to me that Bama was on the way I felt really good about Bama the following year I remember making a killing off Bama punking out Clemson in the 08 opener that game pretty much ended the Tommy Bowden era.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bama fell apart after they gagged game away vs LSU they lost 4 in a row before winning the bowl. Saban was already proving to me that Bama was on the way I felt really good about Bama the following year I remember making a killing off Bama punking out Clemson in the 08 opener that game pretty much ended the Tommy Bowden era.

Can't forget this game:wow:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I remember the Louisiana Monroe game:mjcry:

I didn't become a Bama fan when Saban got there lol. I started and suffered through the shytty years. Just doesn't stand out at all for some reason:yeshrug:

It was very forgettable Bama actually played some entertaining games that season I remember the Arkansas/Georgia and LSU games all being very exciting and I remember they crushed Tennessee they put 40 on em. Alabama was already showing signs with a limited roster nothing that Saban couldn't do better with. I wonder how things would've turned out if Jimbo got the band together with Saban again. shyt still stupid I don't really know a lot of the inside but it makes no sense Jimbo and Les couldn't make shyt work at LSU they had Bo Pelini on staff too no wonder LSU been slipping ever since that 07 season replacements been shaky at the OC and DC spots.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Can't forget this game:wow:

Yeah this pretty much took the wind out the UGA sails during the Richt era Saban and Urban put they foot on Mark's neck in 08 he got 2 vicious whippings shyt UGA even lost to GT at home to end the regular season that was a very disappointing preseason #1 UGA pretty much did nothing again outside of the 2012 season UGA was 8-5,6-7,10-4,8-5 and 2 struggle 10-3 seasons to wrap it up yeah Richt had to go :mjlol:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I was dumb and got bamboozled every summer reading Warchant and the message boards I can go yearly on the cats I bought the hype on.

2001- Nick Maddox
2002- Chris Rix
2003- Chris Davis
2004- Lorenzo Booker
2005- Fred Rouse :mjlol:
2006- Greg Carr
2007- Xavier Lee
2008- Corey Surrency
2009- Jermaine Thomas/Jarmon Fortson

:mjcry:

You forgot Callahan Bright, he was the street boxer right? I remember one your DTs was a street boxer.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@Freddie.Cane I thought them miami northwestern boys was supposed to bring miami back:wow:

No lie I stanned them boys Jacory was calling his own plays Teddy was his backup sean spence wrecking shyt.
Its amazing that Lavonte David has the best Nfl career out of all them but hey that's south florida football

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It was very forgettable Bama actually played some entertaining games that season I remember the Arkansas/Georgia and LSU games all being very exciting and I remember they crushed Tennessee they put 40 on em. Alabama was already showing signs with a limited roster nothing that Saban couldn't do better with. I wonder how things would've turned out if Jimbo got the band together with Saban again. shyt still stupid I don't really know a lot of the inside but it makes no sense Jimbo and Les couldn't make shyt work at LSU they had Bo Pelini on staff too no wonder LSU been slipping ever since that 07 season replacements been shaky at the OC and DC spots.
That arkansas game is one of my favorites. Mcfadden and Felix Jones backfield was :wow:

Great ending