The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry

There is not a chance in the world you sire a daughter worthy of a Michigan man. :scustbaugh:
If i had a daughter she would be brought up the right way. Not to associate with that filth up north :Scustbrutus:. @portcityplaya i hope you chasing storms again this weekend and miss all the games. That was some illuminati shyt you would wish on a daughter of mines :Unoudonebuckedup:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If i had a daughter she would be brought up the right way. Not to associate with that filth up north :Scustbrutus:. @portcityplaya i hope you chasing storms again this weekend and miss all the games. That was some illuminati shyt you would wish on a daughter of mines :Unoudonebuckedup:.
Filth?

Gerald ford
Michael Phelps
Derek jeter
Larry page
Darth Vader AND mufasa

Or my fellow alumna

GOAT fingerroll - Iceman George gervin
GOAT Judicial legend - Judge Mathis
If you ate cereal this lifetime thank GOAT breakfast GAWD - JOHN KELLOGG
GOAT Wrestler Zach Gowen
GOAT TV actor col. creigton from law and order svu - Dan florek

Your daughter ain't worthy of those starting lineups of greatness

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I know it was a low blow but I'm a dirty fighter :youngsabo:
And I'm calling out sick. fukk it!

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Anybody ever been happy to see their team lose?
I was happy as shyt Bama lost to Florida in the champ game in 08. Well not so much that the team lost but the fact all those white kids were walking round with the :sadcam: :mjcry: :sadbron: faces. Made me feel better for all the racist fukked up shyt they said and did a month earlier when Obama won. I got so much joy out of that loss.
2012 Texas A&M game.

That was when everyone knew the Chizik era was done and that shytshow of a season wasn't gonna happen again in '13.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A&M gonna have Sean White looking trash again :yeshrug::francis:
When has Sean looked like trash during a full game? His worst performance was against Ole Miss last year and he was injured the entire game. Y'all dudes clearly ain't got no real basis for saying he's not actually capable of balling. He can make all the open throws, is great from intermediate, and proved last week he can do the RO too.

The fact y'all really bigging A&M's defense for almost losing to Josh Frozen :laff:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Whats crazy is that Aldarious Johnson was viewed on par with Julio Jones and AJ Green outta HS.

That FSU game I thought Jacory Harris had next :ohhh:

Forston?was supposed to be the next Sapp

Streeter was dope outta HS as well. Thought he'd be another solid pro.

Then they had the Booker T Washington boys. Pimp :wow: B. Harris was legit :ehh:

Outside of keeping up with FSU....that low key may have been my favorite recruiting class :patrice:

Then I thought with yall adding Bryce Brown (at the time) and Lamar Miller the following year it might really be over :francis:

Didn't want yall to beat FSU. But I was rooting for Randy Shannon as a HC. :manny:
Stop breh with the facts this shyt hurt :mjcry:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
When has Sean looked like trash during a full game? His worst performance was against Ole Miss last year and he was injured the entire game. Y'all dudes clearly ain't got no real basis for saying he's not actually capable of balling. He can make all the open throws, is great from intermediate, and proved last week he can do the RO too.

The fact y'all really bigging A&M's defense for almost losing to Josh Frozen :laff:
He literally had 5 bad throws the entire game last week.

I hope we roll his ass away from Garrett every single play this week though. If not, I don't think our tackles will be able to stop him. I'm hoping for a lot of screens and draws to negate that rush also.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Garrett and Hall about to eat. As long as A&M's secondary doesn't leave WRs wide open down field then Auburn's offense won't do much

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Garrett and Hall about to eat. As long as A&M's secondary doesn't leave WRs wide open down field then Auburn's offense won't do much
:dame:

Did you see our rushing attack? :demonic:

I think they better hope they stop us a couple of times and then Autistigus returns and starts doing that white ballerina wildcat bullshyt again. :sadcam:

That's their best hope on defense. If we run typical plays and complete that inevitable post route for a long td, this is about to be an assbeating. :ufdup::win:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man I had a wild ass dream last night :damn:

So alabama playing and it was a white boy wearing 16 playing qb. He fumbles. I get pissed. I start climbing a mountain. Saban at the top of the mountain. He mad too. So we look back down onto the game and the qb put the RB in motion, then hikes and tries to hand off to the RB that's not there anymore and fumbles again :snoop: Saban start yelling slobbering at the mouth and it drips down onto the players :scust:
Then the game goes to the next play and the QB runs it into a mass of bodies on the sidelines. And at this point I'm trying to type all this on the coli telling yall what's happening.

:pachaha: dreams are wild brehs

:deadrose: