The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Side note why the media make it a big deal when a player from florida leave the state but nikkas from Cal ,GA ,and Texas always leaving their state:jbhmm:

I think it's in part to 1. Miami having "the state of miami/dade" and nobody was supposed to leave there. And it kinda became a state thing.
2. Florida is different than other states as you have 3 prominent schools to choose from in state. Georgia you really have 1. Cali has 1school. Texas really has 1 school.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I just knew McPherson was gonna be the truth. Dude had all the talent in the world.
Bum ass Rix :scusthov: I wasn't a fsu fan (I did fukk wit em a little off the dopeness of their jerseys and the OG Peter Warrick :lawd: :banderas: ) but I couldn't stand that bum ass nikka Rix. When him and Brock Berlin trotted they asses out there, I felt they were the rusty screw holding entire machines back.

Yeah he started out good all things considered when he got his chance in 02 I have no idea what happened in the NCST game people saying he threw the game all kind of weird shyt going on. I feel FSU could've finished 02 off strong and came in 03 with AD as the man FSU could've done some big things LSU and USC kinda came up and would've been a problem along with OU but FSU was up there shyt we were #3 in the BCS 2nd week of November and we fukking laid down for Tommy Bowden who was about to get canned that shyt made no fukking sense. I think if things played out FSU would've gotten nod for both USC and LSU back then

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I think it's in part to 1. Miami having "the state of miami/dade" and nobody was supposed to leave there. And it kinda became a state thing.
2. Florida is different than other states as you have 3 prominent schools to choose from in state. Georgia you really have 1. Cali has 1school. Texas really has 1 school.
but the State of Miami was a myth even then from what I was told nikkas left

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Done. texas a&m handle my light work

Y'all just doing a straight up bet? I don't know about that game if I had to bet I'd probably take A&M and the points hard to get a read on both teams. I was impressed with Auburn D vs Clemson but then I see how crummy Clemson looked vs Troy I wonder. I haven't been impressed with Trevor Knight since the Sugar Bowl this series kinda weird road team 4-0 in this series since A&M joined the league both schools really need this one legit toss up game if there ever was a toss up

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Those teams would get treated like complete jobbers vs the 2016 versions of the 2 schools FSU had nothing on offense in 07 Preston Parker was the man and Deuce Smith shyt I don't know what happened to him he was another bust to me I only remember running over Miami in 08 in the rain on a 3rd and 20 to clinch win over the U.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Y'all just doing a straight up bet? I don't know about that game if I had to bet I'd probably take A&M and the points hard to get a read on both teams. I was impressed with Auburn D vs Clemson but then I see how crummy Clemson looked vs Troy I wonder. I haven't been impressed with Trevor Knight since the Sugar Bowl this series kinda weird road team 4-0 in this series since A&M joined the league both schools really need this one legit toss up game if there ever was a toss up
Yea idc about the points he can have em. just going to make it better if A&M wins. Its going to be a close game though but I have to ride with Sean white sucks until I see otherwise

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yea idc about the points he can have em. just going to make it better if A&M wins. Its going to be a close game though but I have to ride with Sean white sucks until I see otherwise

Do you have Bama covering spread vs Ole Piss? I'm asking cause I'm down to do a bet with you i'll take Ole Piss and 10 points.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Probably because that was saban first year

Alabama even lost to Louisiana Monroe that year
full