The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
My best friend swore up and down Booker was going to ND he blew his stack when Booker signed to FSU.

FSU had the triple threat back in 03 at RB Greg Jones,Leon Washington and Lorenzo Booker that was my GOAT RB NCAA 04 stable and all praise to the great Cro Thorpe who was never the same after getting hurt blocking in OT vs NCST that nikka was ballin in 2003 he was never the same.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Outside of the non success stories at QB.

I always wonder what would have happened if Ronald Curry went to Florida State. Breh just needed the development...He was supposed to challenge Vick in college and the pros...

I also sometimes wonder if Anquan Boldin stayed at QB would he have developed into the next McNabb. The high school stories about him were legendary. :wow:

VA prep ball had to be crazy back then to follow so many dope prep stars in that era they need to make a doc on some of them nikkas I wanted to see how good A.I. could've been if he played college ball.

Q was a fukking beast man it sucks he blew is ACL out in 01 I remember he was supposed to be battling Rix for the starting job I remember reading about him in those old prep magazines they used to put out. Q came in and contributed right away even for the 99 title team it's pretty fukked up all those Warchant marks used to always shyt on Q he's one of the most underrated Noles ever to me shyt he still in the NFL 14 years later putting in work.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I thought Rouse was gonna come in year one and take offense to new level. FSU and Miami got burned so bad by those 04 and 05 recruiting classes FSU especially way too many duds I remember FSU was supposed to have 3 top 10 DB's from the 04 class none of them cats turned out to do much shyt was frustrating. I don't think I remember more hype for players on the FSU and Miami forums back then than I read about Fred Rouse and Willie Williams.
Fred Rouse was spose to be Randy moss :mjlol: willie Williams :mjlol:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Fred Rouse was spose to be Randy moss :mjlol: willie Williams :mjlol:

Both schools started falling the fukk off around this time remember how crummy those labor day games were you look back at all the talent on the field for both teams and just shake your head in disgust both coaching staffs were the drizzling shyts and once all the talent started dipping you really saw the fall off. I think honestly both schools started tailing off in 03 we pretty much had the same record except Miami went 2-0 vs FSU H2H the 04 season was the same FSU gifted another game to Miami in OT both ended 9-3, the 05 and 06 games FSU won I think for 2 years both schools put together barely broke 40 points total. I thought Miami got a head start on rebuild getting Coker out but Shannon was pretty much a leftover from the old guard who couldn't cut the mustard. Thank the lord Bobby got forced out because Jimbo was pretty much gonna bail and FSU would've been heading to 4-8 status if Bowden hung around and pretty much held FSU hostage as far as being able to get the elite 5 star talents shyt just got bad for both schools times changed and FSU and Miami just didn't adjust.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Both schools started falling the fukk off around this time remember how crummy those labor day games were you look back at all the talent on the field for both teams and just shake your head in disgust both coaching staffs were the drizzling shyts and once all the talent started dipping you really saw the fall off. I think honestly both schools started tailing off in 03 we pretty much had the same record except Miami went 2-0 vs FSU H2H the 04 season was the same FSU gifted another game to Miami in OT both ended 9-3, the 05 and 06 games FSU won I think for 2 years both schools put together barely broke 40 points total. I thought Miami got a head start on rebuild getting Coker out but Shannon was pretty much a leftover from the old guard who couldn't cut the mustard. Thank the lord Bobby got forced out because Jimbo was pretty much gonna bail and FSU would've been heading to 4-8 status if Bowden hung around and pretty much held FSU hostage as far as being able to get the elite 5 star talents shyt just got bad for both schools times changed and FSU and Miami just didn't adjust.
I feel yall school cared more bout football while ours really wanted to be Harvard of the South once that troll donna shalala step down its amazing how much money they start putting in to the program

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My best friend swore up and down Booker was going to ND he blew his stack when Booker signed to FSU.

FSU had the triple threat back in 03 at RB Greg Jones,Leon Washington and Lorenzo Booker that was my GOAT RB NCAA 04 stable and all praise to the great Cro Thorpe who was never the same after getting hurt blocking in OT vs NCST that nikka was ballin in 2003 he was never the same.

03? Hell naw those cats weren't in college in 2003. It seems like yesterday. I know I'm not that old am i?
Somebody flattop me :mjcry:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I feel yall school cared more bout football while ours really wanted to be Harvard of the South once that troll donna shalala step down its amazing how much money they start putting in to the program

Bowden went into complete business for himself at a certain point he had an ego as big as the state of Florida by the time they dedicated the stadium to him. shyt really got back when he brought his son back after the disaster the 2004 season was we won 9 games but that "rainbow offense" bullshyt was a complete joke and pretty much scared off a good chunk of elite talent. Urban came into Gainesville and pretty much cherry picked what talent he wanted we had the fukking Pounceys wanting to come to FSU but what happens we miss out on Harvin we let CJ Spiller leave the state shyt was a fukking joke I never been more disgusted being a sports fan than I was in 06 season. Texas saw that shyt start playing out with Mack too can't let these cats stick around too long when that guaranteed money come rolling in Urban and Saban the anti Bowden and Old Pa they wanna push for more and more when they already achieved more than both if you look at the stats.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
03? Hell naw those cats weren't in college in 2003. It seems like yesterday. I know I'm not that old am i?
Somebody flattop me :mjcry:

AD McPherson fukked that shyt up I was a young @Rigby. in 02 I already had the 03 depth chart in my head for what could've been a title team if we had McPherson in at QB with a full camp as the #1 I thought for sure FSU could win it all our defense got way better in 03 and we had all kind of weapons at WR. Rix actually played good in 03 compared to most of the other garbage times of his career so I know AD could've got it done if he stayed out of trouble.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Bowden went into complete business for himself at a certain point he had an ego as big as the state of Florida by the time they dedicated the stadium to him. shyt really got back when he brought his son back after the disaster the 2004 season was we won 9 games but that "rainbow offense" bullshyt was a complete joke and pretty much scared off a good chunk of elite talent. Urban came into Gainesville and pretty much cherry picked what talent he wanted we had the fukking Pounceys wanting to come to FSU but what happens we miss out on Harvin we let CJ Spiller leave the state shyt was a fukking joke I never been more disgusted being a sports fan than I was in 06 season. Texas saw that shyt start playing out with Mack too can't let these cats stick around too long when that guaranteed money come rolling in Urban and Saban the anti Bowden and Old Pa they wanna push for more and more when they already achieved more than both if you look at the stats.
Side note why the media make it a big deal when a player from florida leave the state but nikkas from Cal ,GA ,and Texas always leaving their state:jbhmm:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
AD McPherson fukked that shyt up I was a young @Rigby. in 02 I already had the 03 depth chart in my head for what could've been a title team if we had McPherson in at QB with a full camp as the #1 I thought for sure FSU could win it all our defense got way better in 03 and we had all kind of weapons at WR. Rix actually played good in 03 compared to most of the other garbage times of his career so I know AD could've got it done if he stayed out of trouble.
I just knew McPherson was gonna be the truth. Dude had all the talent in the world.
Bum ass Rix :scusthov: I wasn't a fsu fan (I did fukk wit em a little off the dopeness of their jerseys and the OG Peter Warrick :lawd: :banderas: ) but I couldn't stand that bum ass nikka Rix. When him and Brock Berlin trotted they asses out there, I felt they were the rusty screw holding entire machines back.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Side note why the media make it a big deal when a player from florida leave the state but nikkas from Cal ,GA ,and Texas always leaving their state:jbhmm:

Yeah they even doing it now whenever Urban get someone like no shyt FSU can't sign every nikka in the state shyt MIA alone is it's own fukking state as far as recruiting goes its nature of the beast. They can start making a big deal about that shyt if fukking Kansas start beating out FSU,MIA and UF for 5 stars otherwise its nothing. FSU ain't plucking no one from bum ass Kansas or Wyoming we take what we want always gonna be that way as long as they got coaches who ain't there to collect checks.