The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
1013292_10151703636771263_733529880_n.jpg
Man he looks liks a mixture of Jason Campbell and Michael Strahan right here, he looks nothing like himself, this pic is trippin me out :mindblown:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Saw this on another site:

Here is the official line on what's real. Matt Flynn was/and is being paid money like a starter for what he could be, not what he actually is. The Seahawks thought his 2 game Highlights would salvage a teams future based on a hope that he could repeat some miraculous 6 Touchdown game, like he did when he was on Greenbay. The fact of the matter is, that Matt Flynn should have never been given this opportunity in the first place. Hes a career back up and that is the best he will ever be. Terrell Pryor was/and is a winning QB. His talents fit what the NFL is all about and is looking for. In today's NFL you need a Mobile, alert, and intangible play maker. The ability to make plays when the original play falls apart is something you cannot teach or practice. You either have it or you don't. Pryor clearly has this ability to turn nothing into something. He has been doing it all his life. Matt Flynn has been doing that for about 2 games 2 years ago. I blame the Seahawks for inflating a players status by paying him a lot of money only to find out hes a fluke or better yet a bust. Now lets look at the Palmer drop and pick up of Flynn. Palmer is a QB who is all but done with his career and most likely will never have a break out year again before his number is called for retirement, this in no way diminishes his past success or talent. Hes just past his prime. So the Raiders took a chance saving some money picking up Flynn to see if perhaps they could salvage a players career to validate his status. Well folks, status confirmed, hes a career back up. However, to say Terrell Pryor is not ready after this game is a stretch of the imagination. Hes a Born winner. Hes determined and extremely athletic. So I say Start Pryor and look to the future with your QB who has proven to be 2 things, A play maker and a Crowd Favorite. Dennis Allen if you value your job, and I know you do. Start Pryor and save your job. The fans want Pryor, Pryor wants Pryor and Pryor is 100% better than the 3 other career backs you have on the roster. Facts do not lie, Pryor is the best Option for winning!

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pryor is the Raiders' only chance at being competitive this season.
With Kap, Wilson, RGIII and Can being the new hot-look receivers, the Rsiders need that type of swag to help sell tickets and give their fans something to be entertained by.

Flynn is so vanilla :huhldup:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Lol, yall nikkaz pressed. Let Flynn get killed behind that line.
I understand your logic but you gotta realize that if Pryor doesnt get the chance to start this year, he will never start. Reggie and DA would draft Bridgewater or bring in a new QB next season instead of giving Pryor a fair opportunity. I say let Pryor have a breakout season now and show that he is our starting QB of the future.

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Saw this on another site:

Here is the official line on what's real. Matt Flynn was/and is being paid money like a starter for what he could be, not what he actually is. The Seahawks thought his 2 game Highlights would salvage a teams future based on a hope that he could repeat some miraculous 6 Touchdown game, like he did when he was on Greenbay. The fact of the matter is, that Matt Flynn should have never been given this opportunity in the first place. Hes a career back up and that is the best he will ever be. Terrell Pryor was/and is a winning QB. His talents fit what the NFL is all about and is looking for. In today's NFL you need a Mobile, alert, and intangible play maker. The ability to make plays when the original play falls apart is something you cannot teach or practice. You either have it or you don't. Pryor clearly has this ability to turn nothing into something. He has been doing it all his life. Matt Flynn has been doing that for about 2 games 2 years ago. I blame the Seahawks for inflating a players status by paying him a lot of money only to find out hes a fluke or better yet a bust. Now lets look at the Palmer drop and pick up of Flynn. Palmer is a QB who is all but done with his career and most likely will never have a break out year again before his number is called for retirement, this in no way diminishes his past success or talent. Hes just past his prime. So the Raiders took a chance saving some money picking up Flynn to see if perhaps they could salvage a players career to validate his status. Well folks, status confirmed, hes a career back up. However, to say Terrell Pryor is not ready after this game is a stretch of the imagination. Hes a Born winner. Hes determined and extremely athletic. So I say Start Pryor and look to the future with your QB who has proven to be 2 things, A play maker and a Crowd Favorite. Dennis Allen if you value your job, and I know you do. Start Pryor and save your job. The fans want Pryor, Pryor wants Pryor and Pryor is 100% better than the 3 other career backs you have on the roster. Facts do not lie, Pryor is the best Option for winning!
This is a good post. What site is this from?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel you, i think hes our best shot right now too but if anything they'd be dumb to waste a high pick on a QB. Perfect time to tradedown and fill areas of need. Run defense still suck, no playmakers on defense, need oline depth, lots of shyt needs fixing and i dont want thebnikka Pryor in a fukked situation. If its undeniable then fukk it start him, but i wont mind if Allen look away for one more season.