The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the gut feeling out there brehs:lupe: Yall think T-gawd will get the nod:lupe:

If he plays well against Seattle he's got it

Oakland-Raiders-head-coach-Dennis-Allen-considering-option-of-playing-QB-Terrelle-Pryor-NFL-News-204135.jpg

terrelle_pryor_oakland_raiders_draft_08222011.jpg

6'4 1/2
240 lbs

:blessed:

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Spoke with a Bears player after the game, and he said: "The Raiders have to go with Pryor. He at least gives them a chance."
:snoop: You know its bad when the opposing teams' player is saying the Raiders should start Pryor. :pachaha:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
This is the same guy that unseated a senior All-Conference QB as a true freshman. As a sophomore he ripped apart a good Oregon defense for Rose Bowl MVP. As a junior he ripped apart a 1 loss Arkansas team for a Sugar Bowl MVP.

Throughout his career at Ohio State he operated in a pro-style spread offense that allowed him to make reads and audibles. Comparatively, Cam Newton ran an offense in which he never made audibles, didn't call out plays, and 75% of the time had 1 read to make in the passing game.

Life is about opportunities (He was only player in history to start of his career suspended for something he did in college). Terrelle left college in about the worst possible way, and entered the NFL through the supplemental draft. He was suspended the first 6 games of his career for trading trinkets for tattoos. From a physical and mental stand-point, I think most knowledgeable football heads would tell you Pryor is superior. Gruden was blown away by TP's knowledge during their QB camp special. Had Terrelle played his senior year and dominated as everyone thought he would, he's likely a top first round pick and handed the keys to a franchise the same way Cam did.

I bet Terrelle Pryor, Dez Bryant and Aj.Green throw a shoe at the T.V everytime they hear about John Manziel and Cam Newton.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:obama: Great to see T-Pry getting the start, but :pacspit: at Dennis Allen. Pryor earned the right to take 1st team snaps and start the next preseason game, but he is out here making some BS excuse about Flynn's "sore arm", trying to save face, just in case Pryor does bad like Flynn what do better. :rudy: I hope T-Pry is good once again because he has to face the Seahawks defense AT Seattle. :damn: :beli: Dennis the Menace finding ways to fukk over T-Gawd, but I got a feeling he is gonna do his thing and excite like he always does. :blessed: