The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:obama: Great to see T-Pry getting the start, but :pacspit: at Dennis Allen. Pryor earned the right to take 1st team snaps and start the next preseason game, but he is out here making some BS excuse about Flynn's "sore arm", trying to save face, just in case Pryor does bad like Flynn what do better. :rudy: I hope T-Pry is good once again because he has to face the Seahawks defense AT Seattle. :damn: :beli: Dennis the Menace finding ways to fukk over T-Gawd, but I got a feeling he is gonna do his thing and excite like he always does. :blessed:

:merchant:

Allen is hoping Pryor plays poorly. I hope he plays great to shut these cacs down.​

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:dead: at flynn arm fatigue really?? This nikka isn't built for the big leagues

On the bright side at least we have his contract and not palmer.

Good to see Pryor finally get his reps, hopefully olsen and allen don't implement nothing but running the ball and hold pryor to limited passing situations.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Usually don't see them talking bout the Raiders that much on espn unless they bashing. Saw a couple Pryor interviews yesterday and this morning.​

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, brehs its win/win for us as far as I'm concerned. If Pryor is held back cool, he won't fall victim to that damaged O-line and he can use the time to get all the throws down in hi arsonal. If he plays then he provides excitement and imo, he'll be dynamic enough to make defenses think twice. Can you imagine the type of stuff we can run with him and McFadden in the backfield.

I want TP to sit and let Flynn be the sacraficial lamb, bu if TP play I know shyts gonna be sweet.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, brehs its win/win for us as far as I'm concerned. If Pryor is held back cool, he won't fall victim to that damaged O-line and he can use the time to get all the throws down in hi arsonal. If he plays then he provides excitement and imo, he'll be dynamic enough to make defenses think twice. Can you imagine the type of stuff we can run with him and McFadden in the backfield.

I want TP to sit and let Flynn be the sacraficial lamb, bu if TP play I know shyts gonna be sweet.

If Pryor doesn't start this year, Oakland will draft a QB next year and Pryor sits.