The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we can land Clowney (doubt it) or Barr - we need playmakers on defense. Houston has been okay for us - but I can't remember the last playmaker we've had on defense. It seems like we have some pieces on offense and hopefully all that money can land us a decent WR. It's getting hard man - we've taken a step backward once again :sadcam:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These b*stards think they are slick. They going to draft a qb and suck then say we are only 1 year into our rebuilding phase. fukk outta here with those excuses. We need a real gm and a real coach not this bush league outfit that's in charge now.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Someone posted this on profootballtalk. Great post:

Reggie McKenzie and DA inherited a young team that was one drive away from the playoffs, basically one good D Coordinator away.

QB – Carson Palmer(early 30′s)
RB – McFadden averaged 5.2 yards a carry in 2010 & 2011
RB – Mike Bush(wanted to comeback… Had 977 yards rushing in 2011)
WR – DHB(975 Yards Passing)
WR – Denarious Moore(618 Yards in 13 gms…5 TDs)

the O Line was anchored by Veldheer and Wisniewski both very very young and were beasts under their position coaches Bob Wylie and Steve Wisniewski.

This is….I mean this was an explosive YOUNG nucleus built for Air Coryell…The only reason it had to be deconstructed is because of D Allen insistence at running the West Coast offense. This is why he’s 8-24 the past two years.

The owner is naive enough to have the wool pulled over his eyes and give these cats a two year pass for failure in the name of some fabricated “deconstructing process”. Losing shouldn’t ever be an option For a entity especially in a results based business.

We’re sitting here 8-24 the past two years because the dumb Head Coach wanted to run the west coast offense and didn’t have the players, cap space or draft picks to do it…yet he implemented it anyway.

All head to do was keep keep Al Saunders at OC, keep Bob Wylie and Wisniewski as O Line coaches and work on the defense which was the ONLY WEAKNESS….now every area of the team is weak. The weak condition of the Raiders is what DA and Reggie created…NOT what they inherited.

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone posted this on profootballtalk. Great post:

Reggie McKenzie and DA inherited a young team that was one drive away from the playoffs, basically one good D Coordinator away.

QB – Carson Palmer(early 30′s)
RB – McFadden averaged 5.2 yards a carry in 2010 & 2011
RB – Mike Bush(wanted to comeback… Had 977 yards rushing in 2011)
WR – DHB(975 Yards Passing)
WR – Denarious Moore(618 Yards in 13 gms…5 TDs)

the O Line was anchored by Veldheer and Wisniewski both very very young and were beasts under their position coaches Bob Wylie and Steve Wisniewski.

This is….I mean this was an explosive YOUNG nucleus built for Air Coryell…The only reason it had to be deconstructed is because of D Allen insistence at running the West Coast offense. This is why he’s 8-24 the past two years.

The owner is naive enough to have the wool pulled over his eyes and give these cats a two year pass for failure in the name of some fabricated “deconstructing process”. Losing shouldn’t ever be an option For a entity especially in a results based business.

We’re sitting here 8-24 the past two years because the dumb Head Coach wanted to run the west coast offense and didn’t have the players, cap space or draft picks to do it…yet he implemented it anyway.

All head to do was keep keep Al Saunders at OC, keep Bob Wylie and Wisniewski as O Line coaches and work on the defense which was the ONLY WEAKNESS….now every area of the team is weak. The weak condition of the Raiders is what DA and Reggie created…NOT what they inherited.

I wish I could dap this 1000 times.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: I swear to god, if we can't turn it around next season with 70+ million in cap space, 7 draft picks including a top 5 pick, I have no hope at all with this franchise. :snoop: And fukking DA is saying he deserves to be back for next season, what the fukk has he done to deserve it? Its 8-8 or DA, RM, and the whole staff is gone. I would just cut my losses with DA and RM and find someone better to takeover with all the cap space and draft picks we will have.

This is the perfect time to get a proven winner in here when u have that kind of cap space,that amount of draft picks. Please don't bring this fool back for another year to waste money and draft picks and have us in a bigger hole. IT may seem like we wastin time by changing coaches but at least give us a coach that gives us hope in his first year.:wow:

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California