The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:leon: For a guy that hasn't played in over a year and hasn't learned the speed of the NFL, he was composed as fukk and has some great fundamentals, especially his tackling ability. :obama: I hope Lamar & Sio can provide some good pass rush, Lamar is going to be seeing double teams, hopefully it can open up the pass rush somehow. And :beli: the Raiders been getting killed on defense and offense for a very long minute, but conveniently a flag is never thrown our way.

I really hope Hayden is the truth breh. Tired of wasted picks.​

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:flabbynsick: Josh Cribbs, he might have to turn in the playbook. The knee injuries has fukked him up, he can barely run so far. But, that also means that Jacoby Ford would have to takeover. He has so much speed but so fragile. :snoop:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:flabbynsick: Josh Cribbs, he might have to turn in the playbook. The knee injuries has fukked him up, he can barely run so far. But, that also means that Jacoby Ford would have to takeover. He has so much speed but so fragile. :snoop:

:russ::russ::russ:
nikka just ran straight into the crowd everytime!​

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Pryor is our only chance for this season, you can't use a game managing QB when the D sucks like this. Also I am looking forward to having Pryor, D-mac, and Reese in the backfield at the same time, sounds like a match up nightmare.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
too me pryor is in a situation like kaep was last year, but on a worse team, behind a horrible qb, and a coaching staff that didnt draft him. hes progressed a lot as it is and can only get better with more playing time

That' the main reason I want him to chill for one more year. I want him to have a reliable line, a defense that can actually stop the run and rush the passer, etc. I'm not too keen on putting the weight of a shytty team on Pryor's shoulders just yet. That could fukk him up permanently, lets give the nikka a fightin chance at least. Let Flynn get destroyed this year, fukk him who cares? :yeshrug:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Allen: "I’m not going to make any decisions on anything, obviously, tonight. But it’s obvious Terrelle gave us a little bit of a spark.”
It begins RT @timkawakami I asked Dennis Allen if Pryor could start "I think obviously I got to look at it. I don’t think Matt played well"
:mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Give it another year, we need to be some shyt and get some good picks. Stockpile on them good picks, gives our legit talent on the squad extensions, holla at some free agents, after next year we'll have our division back no one will stand in the way. :win:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give it another year, we need to be some shyt and get some good picks. Stockpile on them good picks, gives our legit talent on the squad extensions, holla at some free agents, after next year we'll have our division back no one will stand in the way. :win:

I understand what you're saying and it makes a lot of sense if we make good picks in the draft, but fukk man if Flynn starts the whole season I don't think I'm gonna watch much football :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I understand what you're saying and it makes a lot of sense if we make good picks in the draft, but fukk man if Flynn starts the whole season I don't think I'm gonna watch much football :to:

I feel you, but would that be any different from all the other seasons. I'm numb to the shyt, I wouldn't blink if this team won 2 games for the season. That trade down might could make us an elite team if Pryor develops fully for next season.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
1013292_10151703636771263_733529880_n.jpg

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
That' the main reason I want him to chill for one more year. I want him to have a reliable line, a defense that can actually stop the run and rush the passer, etc. I'm not too keen on putting the weight of a shytty team on Pryor's shoulders just yet. That could fukk him up permanently, lets give the nikka a fightin chance at least. Let Flynn get destroyed this year, fukk him who cares? :yeshrug:
i hear you, but sometimes you gotta learn through fire. pryor isnt gunna get reps in practice if hes a back up because the way the nfl is set up now. mental reps are cool, but he needs to learn how to make certain throws against an nfl defense