The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lol, 4th and 24? Lets run a 10 yard curl.. :heh:

Let's be honest Raiders fans, the goal is to to tank this year, and get a top 10 pick next year.

You guys are going to start to finally get your cap straight this year, cleaned up the fowling year right?

980.gif

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lol, 4th and 24? Lets run a 10 yard curl.. :heh:

Let's be honest Raiders fans, the goal is to to tank this year, and get a top 10 pick next year.

You guys are going to start to finally get your cap straight this year, cleaned up the fowling year right?
Yea, right now we have about 50+ million in dead money, which means that we have a shyt load of cap space to go along with a top 10 draft pick next season. But, McKenzie is probably going to use it on the talent we have on the team now (i.e. Veldheer, Lamar Houston, DMC etc.) and try to just build completely through the draft is the plan. :beli: Its going to be a long overhaul and complete rebuild from start to bottom on this team.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm in no rush to start Pryor. Not to apologize for a cac, but I want it to come to the point where he's so good it'll Coach Allen's ass if he don't start Pryor. Leave no doubt who's team that is. I think one more season of getting right will help us in the long run. I don't want TP to lose confidence cuz he couldn't salvage a team that's still not good.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yea, right now we have about 50+ million in dead money, which means that we have a shyt load of cap space to go along with a top 10 draft pick next season. But, McKenzie is probably going to use it on the talent we have on the team now (i.e. Veldheer, Lamar Houston, DMC etc.) and try to just build completely through the draft is the plan. :beli: Its going to be a long overhaul and complete rebuild from start to bottom on this team.

:skip:
nikka probably won't be around that long. Al Davis Jr. ain't playing with him and Allen.​

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Besides Pryor, Hayden had a nice 1st game and did a really nice job on being physical and staying with Brandon Marshall on each possession for the most part, had a nice deflection on B-Marsh. Sio Moore has been good so far and the only one that has been getting consistent pressure. Everyone else was :scusthov: for the most part today. Nick Kasa was solid and hopefully Streater is fine, I have no clue how there wasn't a flag when he got drilled helmet to helmet. :why:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
little davis want that funding for that new stadium and he"ll be damn if the team only win 2 games.. ebony and ivory b.k.a mckenzie and allen better put a competitive team on the field or they be right out the door

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
I'm in no rush to start Pryor. Not to apologize for a cac, but I want it to come to the point where he's so good it'll Coach Allen's ass if he don't start Pryor. Leave no doubt who's team that is. I think one more season of getting right will help us in the long run. I don't want TP to lose confidence cuz he couldn't salvage a team that's still not good.
too me pryor is in a situation like kaep was last year, but on a worse team, behind a horrible qb, and a coaching staff that didnt draft him. hes progressed a lot as it is and can only get better with more playing time

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:skip:
nikka probably won't be around that long. Al Davis Jr. ain't playing with him and Allen.​

Reggie will be around. Jr may not be to bright, but make no mistake Reggie has some pull. Amy would still be with the Raiders if Reggie did not have any say(that can be argued, and shyt I could argue it). Now the firing of Zak Gilbert(Raiders PR guy) may be all Jr, but I am pretty sure if Reggie wanted him around. He would not be with the browns right now.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Besides Pryor, Hayden had a nice 1st game and did a really nice job on being physical and staying with Brandon Marshall on each possession for the most part, had a nice deflection on B-Marsh. Sio Moore has been good so far and the only one that has been getting consistent pressure. Everyone else was :scusthov: for the most part today. Nick Kasa was solid and hopefully Streater is fine, I have no clue how there wasn't a flag when he got drilled helmet to helmet. :why:

Yeah that was a tough job for Hayden because Marshall is physical as shyt. He held his own though being his first game. We have no pass rush whatsoever and this will be the reason why we lose games. We the Raiders breh you know we aint getting no flags for nikkas drilling our guys helmet to helmet :pachaha:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
And honestly brehs when we play it looks like the opposing team is like :steviej: the whole time! We look like a college team playing against a nfl team. I dont know brehs but Dennis Allen just seems so cookie-cutter and vanilla to me. Even his name is :ld:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah that was a tough job for Hayden because Marshall is physical as shyt. He held his own though being his first game. We have no pass rush whatsoever and this will be the reason why we lose games. We the Raiders breh you know we aint getting no flags for nikkas drilling our guys helmet to helmet :pachaha:

:leon: For a guy that hasn't played in over a year and hasn't learned the speed of the NFL, he was composed as fukk and has some great fundamentals, especially his tackling ability. :obama: I hope Lamar & Sio can provide some good pass rush, Lamar is going to be seeing double teams, hopefully it can open up the pass rush somehow. And :beli: the Raiders been getting killed on defense and offense for a very long minute, but conveniently a flag is never thrown our way.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dennis Allen: "We gotta look at it. Don't think Matt Flynn played well. Terrelle gave us a spark. We're not going to make any decision tonight."