The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Preseason tho... no need to overwork him in a meaningless game... :ld:

Especially since I think its clear he's gonna be the Starter... :manny:
Trust me breh, Raider fans wanted Pryor to start playing by week 12-13 last season when the season was practically over, and instead Allen let Matt fukking Leinhart be the 2nd stringer and play before Pryor. It wasn't until both Palmer & Leinhart got hurt for Pryor to play the last week against the Chargers. Allen named Flynn the starter right when he got traded here when he hadn't earned shyt to be the starting QB at all. I'm hoping Pryor becomes the starter, but it just seems like the Raider organization are finding ways to not play him. :to:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Preseason tho... no need to overwork him in a meaningless game... :ld:

Especially since I think its clear he's gonna be the Starter... :manny:

Nah that cac Allen gonna downplay Pryor's play by saying he still learning or some bullshyt like that so he can start Flynn. I don't know what the fukk they see in Flynn dude is a pure back up at best. If imma lose I'd rather do it with somebody exciting like Pryor giving me a reason to at least watch the game. He will put people in the seats in the stadium as well​

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Trust me breh, Raider fans wanted Pryor to start playing by week 12-13 last season when the season was practically over, and instead Allen let Matt fukking Leinhart be the 2nd stringer and play before Pryor. It wasn't until both Palmer & Leinhart got hurt for Pryor to play the last week against the Chargers. Allen named Flynn the starter right when he got traded here when he hadn't earned shyt to be the starting QB at all. I'm hoping Pryor becomes the starter, but it just seems like the Raider organization is finding ways to not play him. :to:

I'm guessing he thinks since Flynn played for the Packers at one point & he wants the Raiders to be more "Packer-like"... that he'll magically turn into Aaron Rodgers... :huhldup:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me breh, Raider fans wanted Pryor to start playing by week 12-13 last season when the season was practically over, and instead Allen let Matt fukking Leinhart be the 2nd stringer and play before Pryor. It wasn't until both Palmer & Leinhart got hurt for Pryor to play the last week against the Chargers. Allen named Flynn the starter right when he got traded here when he hadn't earned shyt to be the starting QB at all. I'm hoping Pryor becomes the starter, but it just seems like the Raider organization are finding ways to not play him. :to:

i think its because he was al's pick, they dont want his guy winning the job even though its clear he should be starting

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Say what you want about Al but dude was a pioneer. He just got too old to manage the team in the end. fukk freckleface! This ain't the Packers!​

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mcgloin marching....

What is this dudes chance of making the team?
:russ: Better than 4th round pick QB Tyler Wilson who is 4th string at the QB depth when he was getting hyped to win the starting job from the start. McGloin has been good when he got time, I honestly would rather have McGloin start than Flynn. :scusthov: But, he been an INT machine tonight though, but he should be able to make the roster though as 3rd string.

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Lol, 4th and 24? Lets run a 10 yard curl.. :heh:

Let's be honest Raiders fans, the goal is to to tank this year, and get a top 10 pick next year.

You guys are going to start to finally get your cap straight this year, cleaned up the fowling year right?