The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:laff: You gotta be kidding me that Carson fukking Palmer's brother is going up against us

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:beli: T-Pry leads the Raiders to 20 points, only down by a touchdown, but instead of letting T-Pry see if he can complete the comeback and tie it up, lets go to the 3rd stringer to fukk up the momentum. :aicmon:

Exactly breh. I can't get down with this fukking cac Allen. Too predictable and too white :yeshrug:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: T-Pry leads the Raiders to 20 points, only down by a touchdown, but instead of letting T-Pry see if he can complete the comeback and tie it up, lets go to the 3rd stringer to fukk up the momentum. :aicmon:
Keeping him healthy since he gonna start week 1 :mjpls:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Exactly breh. I can't get down with this fukking cac Allen. Too predictable and too white :yeshrug:
He has to see the whole team, including the defense respond better and are more energetic when T-Pry plays, the WHOLE team responds when Pryor is playing. If he doesn't, he is going to lose the locker room, but knowing Allen, he probably still won't play him. :russ: He probably hopes Pryor gets hurt or has a bad performance so he doesn't have to play him, but so far that hasn't been the case at all. But, knowing Allen, he already made up his mind.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
He has to see the whole team, including the defense respond better and are more energetic when T-Pry plays, the WHOLE team responds when Pryor is playing. If he doesn't, he is going to lose the locker room, but knowing Allen, he probably still won't play him. :russ: He probably hopes Pryor gets hurt or has a bad performance so he doesn't have to play him, but so far that hasn't been the case at all. But, knowing Allen, he already made up his mind.

:snoop:

This cac don't belong as no Raider coach. Damn I wish Al was alive in his prime :to:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Preseason tho... no need to overwork him in a meaningless game... :ld:

Especially since I think its clear he's gonna be the Starter... :manny: