The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
don't need no barkley.. i hate usc qb's

I give the draft picks a B right now - i like the 1st and 3rd round pick, but the second was a reach..

Like i said before why trade down to pick up a second round pick and u get a prospect..

Could have got a receiver or a solid tight end..

I mean hell call the 49ers and trade your 2015 draft pick to get another draft pick.. i mean next year u will have 60 million dollars of free money..

that second round pick got me pissed, but i like sio moore though

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nice draft so far, I know dudes are pissed about that Watson pick, but we need someone to be a long-term solution at RT, Reggie probably wanted Fluker, but I guess we gotta give it some time, Sparano at least is a good lineman coach, even though we probably should have taken a WR. But, I do like the Sio move, got a steal in the 3rd round, now we got a lot of depth at LB, I think Moore can be a good Sam LB. :obama: Can't wait to see what happens in day 3 of the draft.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
3 picks left..

get a back-up quality running back.. someone like a darren sproles.. small , fast and can play 3rd down and kick-off returner

a position receiver.. someone u can count on when u need a first down on 3rd and 5

and either a d-lineman and safety...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I like not picking any skill players yet. The team is in full rebuild mode. Get some cornerstones on the o-line and defense (we hope). They're a ways a way from contending so there's no need to spend picks on WRs. They'll come after a foundation is built.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Vic Tafur‏@VicTafur20m
Sio Moore not happy he didn’t get picked until 3rd round and “the #Raiders are getting a pissed-off linebacker. No one will out-work me.”
"I play with an avalanche on my shoulder."
"No one thought I was good enough. Well they did (Raiders)"
"I'm dressed in all black now"
"I'm the best LB in this class, I don't care what school you went to"
:obama: :gladbron: I'm already loving this pick.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Maybe i'm from the ol school and a Old School Raider fan but lately maybe it's the 90's and 00's babies who are raiders fan, but Raiders fan are becoming a bunch of whiny crying ass bytches..i mean damn if you a raiders fan and bytch, shut the fukk up or find another team to cheer for...

Raiders fan when i grew up was not bytching it was the niner fans who cried about everything.

A solid ass Draft, great pick Hayden who have size, speed and can play man or zone coverage and come up to lay the hat....

I like the Watson pick in the 2nd round, 131 pancakes last year with great footing wait to Soprano get's a hold of him, plug him at rt

i want a mauling ass guard in the 4th rd or a Nose tackle.....

THERE IS ONLY ONE NATION, THE RAIDER NATION

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Maybe i'm from the ol school and a Old School Raider fan but lately maybe it's the 90's and 00's babies who are raiders fan, but Raiders fan are becoming a bunch of whiny crying ass bytches..i mean damn if you a raiders fan and bytch, shut the fukk up or find another team to cheer for...

Raiders fan when i grew up was not bytching it was the niner fans who cried about everything.

A solid ass Draft, great pick Hayden who have size, speed and can play man or zone coverage and come up to lay the hat....

I like the Watson pick in the 2nd round, 131 pancakes last year with great footing wait to Soprano get's a hold of him, plug him at rt

i want a mauling ass guard in the 4th rd or a Nose tackle.....

THERE IS ONLY ONE NATION, THE RAIDER NATION

I can understand them, but this is a totally new regime so I gotta give them that level of trust. I'm sure Reggie did his homework and I think Watson is gonna work out honestly and the best thing for this offense is for McFadden to have two directions he can run to with ease cuz of a great O-Line.

Like VVD said, skill players should be later. Right now it should either be the trenches or players on defense. I wish this was like the NBA and we could buy draft picks that'd be perfect right now. Is Moore still on the board I stopped paying attention after awhile.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I can understand them, but this is a totally new regime so I gotta give them that level of trust. I'm sure Reggie did his homework and I think Watson is gonna work out honestly and the best thing for this offense is for McFadden to have two directions he can run to with ease cuz of a great O-Line.

Like VVD said, skill players should be later. Right now it should either be the trenches or players on defense. I wish this was like the NBA and we could buy draft picks that'd be perfect right now. Is Moore still on the board I stopped paying attention after awhile.

Nah Moore got drafted by the Giants. Okafor still on the board though.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We picking 3rd in the 4th round, hopefully we pick up a pass-rusher. Would like to get Okefor, lets see what Big Reg has up his sleeve.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:leon: Raiders traded the 3rd pick in the 4th, interesting. Lets see what we got out of the pick.