The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i just realize we have 4 picks in the 6th.. so tyler pick isn't that bad.. he'll be the 3rd QB.. no need to get vince young

so 5 picks left -- d-line and wide receiver

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
NFL Comparison
Brett Favre

Bottom Line
After he looked like a superstar in the making after his 2011 campaign, Wilson was unable to improve upon his junior season for a myriad of reasons, including the loss of his head coach, the departure of his three favorite receivers, and a sub-par offensive line. Wilson spent much of the year under duress, but showed impressive toughness in consistently staring down the barrel to deliver throws while getting hit, and bouncing up right after.

While scouts will want to see more from Wilson in the vertical passing game, it’s tough to ignore his overall skill set. In addition to these quarterbacking skills, Wilson’s a proven leader and it has been reported that he comes off as quite charming in interviews with teams. When these facts are combined with the number of quarterback-needy teams in the draft, it’s very likely that Wilson will ultimately be a top-15 pick.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/tyler-wilson?id=2539201

Skip Bayless on Tyler Wilson

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA7WSqcB3kQ"]Skip: Cowboys should draft Tyler Wilson in round two - YouTube[/ame]

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Before the injury, D.J. Hayden had emerged out of virtual anonymity to become a sleeper in the NFL Draft. In a narrow loss to the Louisiana Tech in early-September, Hayden limited early-round prospect Quinton Patton to four catches for a season-low 36 yards. With aggressive, press coverage from Hayden, Patton struggled to gain separation off the line. Hayden (5-11, 191) followed it up with a 75-yard interception return for a touchdown against SMU and a 95-yard touchdown off a pick against UTEP.

Hayden's keen ability to read an opposing quarterback's footwork allows him to jump routes quicker than most of his peers. Rob Rang of NFLDraftScout.com describes Hayden as a “fluid athlete with the agility and speed to effectively remain in the hip pocket of receivers.” Hayden, Rang adds, has the tools to develop into a true No. 1 corner. Multiple teams rated Hayden as the top cornerback in the Draft, CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported on Thursday.
:obama: Liking this Hayden pick a lot more now. They are saying Hayden shutting down Patton was the reason why Patton slipped all the way down to the 4th round.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Draft is :ehh: for me so far. Would of much more preferred Star or Shariff, an elite CB means much less to a rebuilding team then an elite DT. Honestly don't know much about the 2nd and 3rd. Also would have liked both Barkley and Nassib over Bray. Bray is tough and not afraid to stand strong in the pocket though.

Edit- Wilson not Bray, my bad

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Draft is :ehh: for me so far. Would of much more preferred Star or Shariff, an elite CB means much less to a rebuilding team then an elite DT. Honestly don't know much about the 2nd and 3rd. Also would have liked both Barkley and Nassib over Bray. Bray is tough and not afraid to stand strong in the pocket though.

Who is Bray?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Skip loves Wilson but hates the fact that he has to come here

[ame]https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/328209638761836544[/ame]

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
Maybe i'm from the ol school and a Old School Raider fan but lately maybe it's the 90's and 00's babies who are raiders fan, but Raiders fan are becoming a bunch of whiny crying ass bytches..i mean damn if you a raiders fan and bytch, shut the fukk up or find another team to cheer for...

Raiders fan when i grew up was not bytching it was the niner fans who cried about everything.

A solid ass Draft, great pick Hayden who have size, speed and can play man or zone coverage and come up to lay the hat....

I like the Watson pick in the 2nd round, 131 pancakes last year with great footing wait to Soprano get's a hold of him, plug him at rt

i want a mauling ass guard in the 4th rd or a Nose tackle.....

THERE IS ONLY ONE NATION, THE RAIDER NATION

:ohlawd:

couldn't agree more, lot of the new generation of raider fans have become soft and are bandwagon fans. only showing up into threads for events like the draft and also claiming to have stopped rooting for them because of who their offensive coordinator was

i hope wiz steps his game up this season cuz he took a step back.

i am loving this draft so far

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:mindblown: Why aren't they addressing the D-line?! We were terrible versus the run and getting to the QB.​

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:mindblown: Why aren't they addressing the D-line?! We were terrible versus the run and getting to the QB.​

I'm saying. Elite D's have an Elite front line. Having an Elite CB doesn't mean much, we saw that first hand with Aso. Having an Elite DT, means you have someone who can cause havoc on potentially every play.