The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
:mindblown: Why aren't they addressing the D-line?! We were terrible versus the run and getting to the QB.​

They have some solid vets that they picked up in FA so maybe they are content with whats on the roster. Most of the trash that was on the d-line last year is gone.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We just drafted a RB: Latavius Murray from UCF.

3rd string RB since Taiwan Jones is switching to DB.

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last 4 picks have been a QB, 2 TE's and a tall, slow RB? :what:

Are the Raiders that confident in their defensive personnel or is there just no defensive players in the draft that they like?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And we still don't have any receivers. This is the reason they have to put a tarp on so many seats at the Coliseum, ppl are boycotting this team due to inept player management/ownership. It doesn't make them less of a fan, the only way ownership will hear you is thru apathy. Blindly giving your money to a dumb ass team that refuses to do right by it's fans won't help that organization get better. You don't reward bad behavior and expect a change.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Two TE's? Aren't Gordon and the freak Ausberry still on the squad? Really not feeling this draft at all. We should have built up the lines on both sides. I was hoping they would pick us a C and move Lil Wiz back too guard, he and Veldheer had the left side on lock two years ago.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Two TE's? Aren't Gordon and the freak Ausberry still on the squad? Really not feeling this draft at all. We should have built up the lines on both sides. I was hoping they would pick us a C and move Lil Wiz back too guard, he and Veldheer had the left side on lock two years ago.

One of the TEs (Nick Kasa) was a DE in college. He made the switch to TE in 2011. Maybe they are thinking about switching him back to his original position.