The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I just want some stupid rich Silicon Valley billionaire to buy the team, hire the best people for the job plus the people that were involved with the old regime that are of value. And just stick to an honest rebuild. We were decent under Hue and maybe we could of gotten better, but they decided to blow it up ok cool but if that's the case then why act like your trying to win with all the QB switches? We shoulda let Flynn be a lame duck, allow Pryor and McGloin more time for much needed training, then either cut Flynn and try out the youngsters or keep him another year. In other words, either tank or don't cut players that had you at .500 its no plan in Alameda. :beli:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I just want some stupid rich Silicon Valley billionaire to buy the team, hire the best people for the job plus the people that were involved with the old regime that are of value. And just stick to an honest rebuild. We were decent under Hue and maybe we could of gotten better, but they decided to blow it up ok cool but if that's the case then why act like your trying to win with all the QB switches? We shoulda let Flynn be a lame duck, allow Pryor and McGloin more time for much needed training, then either cut Flynn and try out the youngsters or keep him another year. In other words, either tank or don't cut players that had you at .500 its no plan in Alameda. :beli:
We had a better fighting chance starting pryor, I mean he was playing good in the first games. Flynn was not supposed to be there in the first place(wasted picks) Only way Pryor can get training at this point is by playing those games.
Anywways if we don't get clowney we really need to draft a WR, Mike evans.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We had a better fighting chance starting pryor, I mean he was playing good in the first games. Flynn was not supposed to be there in the first place(wasted picks) Only way Pryor can get training at this point is by playing those games.
Anywways if we don't get clowney we really need to draft a WR, Mike evans.

Breh, Pryor has trouble with routine passes. He wasn't even ready for the field yet. If he wasn't talking bullshyt and actually improves his passing ability then the coaching staff won't have shyt to say. We need to hire a real offensive staff if Mark is really thinking of keeping LK a.k.a. DA as our coach. I swear I've always wished I could own this team I would be they Dr. Buss a nikka would whip this organization into shape.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Breh, Pryor has trouble with routine passes. He wasn't even ready for the field yet. If he wasn't talking bullshyt and actually improves his passing ability then the coaching staff won't have shyt to say. We need to hire a real offensive staff if Mark is really thinking of keeping LK a.k.a. DA as our coach. I swear I've always wished I could own this team I would be they Dr. Buss a nikka would whip this organization into shape.
Yeah I thought he wasn't ready to play this year, till he shown flashes despite playing with a good awful o line and won games(probably wins vs the redskins if he plays) That o line collapsing in games like KC where we could have won shows flashes. He can make passes i mean just look at the 2 td passes he threw today :banderas: Oh yeah he wasn't really doing the read option at all this game. Mcgloin had a better o-line and yet lost all those games except vs the bottom feeder of the league the texans. He will improve I believe.
Pryor will be starting next season because there is no way we get a top 3 QB from this draft so it would be useless to draft another one just for him to get beat by pryor and we waste picks again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah I thought he wasn't ready to play this year, till he shown flashes despite playing with a good awful o line and won games(probably wins vs the redskins if he plays) That o line collapsing in games like KC where we could have won shows flashes. He can make passes i mean just look at the 2 td passes he threw today :banderas: Oh yeah he wasn't really doing the read option at all this game. Mcgloin had a better o-line and yet lost all those games except vs the bottom feeder of the league the texans. He will improve I believe.
Pryor will be starting next season because there is no way we get a top 3 QB from this draft so it would be useless to draft another one just for him to get beat by pryor and we waste picks again.

lol, fukk flashes we need a QB. I thought Reggie being from GB would play the Pryor angle like Rodgers. He spent all that time behind Favre gettin his skills sharp, had we taken the same approach with Pryor we might of had ourselves a franchise QB without using a top pick. I'm not saying I'm not a believer in Pryor, but I think with players like him you really gotta let them develop those basics before hittin the field. Flashes are cool but we know Pryor got that type of skill to make plays, but consistency and fundamentals will make him unfukkwitable.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Well...at least we can say we were in a tough division. All the other teams are in the playoffs.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
lol, fukk flashes we need a QB. I thought Reggie being from GB would play the Pryor angle like Rodgers. He spent all that time behind Favre gettin his skills sharp, had we taken the same approach with Pryor we might of had ourselves a franchise QB without using a top pick. I'm not saying I'm not a believer in Pryor, but I think with players like him you really gotta let them develop those basics before hittin the field. Flashes are cool but we know Pryor got that type of skill to make plays, but consistency and fundamentals will make him unfukkwitable.
As of now QB should be our last option(draft wise anyways). Too many holes all over the place to even make it supportable enough for a qb.
buttttt that nikka Jay Cutler might be available tho

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jay Cutler on this team will be trash, absolute trash. If they are looking at Manziel, than they might as well stick with Pryor, maybe not quite the passer Manziel but better tools and is getting better, the upside is too great to give up on him right now in my opinion, I know it was garbage time but he had a nice finish. There is something there with Pryor

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Lamarr Houston doesn’t expect to return to Oakland

The Raiders haven’t made any public comments about their plans regarding coach Dennis Allen or General Manager Reggie McKenzie, but one of the team’s players is sharing his thoughts about his future with the organization.

Defensive end Lamarr Houston was one of the most productive players on the Oakland defense this season, leading the team with six sacks and frequently drawing extra attention from offensive blockers. It was a good showing in a contract year for the impending free agent, although he wasn’t left with the impression that it was one that would lead the Raiders to want him back.

“I believe that Dennis Allen and the Raiders might be looking to move on and have me go to another team and find something more what they want for their system and their scheme,” Houston said, via Jerry McDonald of the Bay Area News Group. “Who knows? It’s a rough business, and nothing’s guaranteed, and everything changes from day to day.”

For the first time in the last few years, the Raiders will have copious amounts of cap space at their disposal as they put together their roster. They also have 17 free agents of their own, which means that they’ll have several decisions to make. Houston and left tackle Jared Veldheer are the two biggest names on that list and one of them isn’t feeling the love as the offseason gets underway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope he's wrong.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Lamarr Houston doesn’t expect to return to Oakland

The Raiders haven’t made any public comments about their plans regarding coach Dennis Allen or General Manager Reggie McKenzie, but one of the team’s players is sharing his thoughts about his future with the organization.

Defensive end Lamarr Houston was one of the most productive players on the Oakland defense this season, leading the team with six sacks and frequently drawing extra attention from offensive blockers. It was a good showing in a contract year for the impending free agent, although he wasn’t left with the impression that it was one that would lead the Raiders to want him back.

“I believe that Dennis Allen and the Raiders might be looking to move on and have me go to another team and find something more what they want for their system and their scheme,” Houston said, via Jerry McDonald of the Bay Area News Group. “Who knows? It’s a rough business, and nothing’s guaranteed, and everything changes from day to day.”

For the first time in the last few years, the Raiders will have copious amounts of cap space at their disposal as they put together their roster. They also have 17 free agents of their own, which means that they’ll have several decisions to make. Houston and left tackle Jared Veldheer are the two biggest names on that list and one of them isn’t feeling the love as the offseason gets underway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope he's wrong.

Im sorry but if they dont resign these two, im pretty sure they are going to fukk up the rest of the offseason