The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
welll this weekend has been the worst with me getting played by this chick, missing out on the bred 1's and the raiders just capitalizing on it...

:beli:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
That's what i'm saying. I rather go with Mccac and Pryor for another year than take any of the QB's coming out this year.

Even if our answer at QB isn't on the team right now we need to spend time rebuilding not tryna win games. This team has over a decade of mismanagement to get over.
I dont disagree but Mcgloin and Pryor would be 3rd string QBs on most other teams. We should NOT draft a QB, I was referring to focusing on the D-Line and O-Line but signing a cheap veteran QB to compete with Pryor and Mcgloin.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I dont disagree but Mcgloin and Pryor would be 3rd string QBs on most other teams. We should NOT draft a QB, I was referring to focusing on the D-Line and O-Line but signing a cheap veteran QB to compete with Pryor and Mcgloin.

Sure that's fine, honestly I felt that's what we should of been using Flynn for in the first place. Someone didn't know what they wanted or someone got real impatient with all the losing.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pacspit: Fire everyone on this squad!!!! How many fukking records you gonna let an opposing team on the road break on you?? Sorry, but this shyt is inexcusable. :smh: Both the defense and offense have already quit. :camby: We are all sorts of fukked.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I knew this would happen. Denver is the best team in the league and they are playing for the #1 seed.

Still...this whole season is on the coaching staff.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I fell asleep during the early games, so do we got the 3rd or 4th pick?
Right now we're in the 7th spot. Texans, Redskins, Falcons, Browns and Jags all lost. The Bucs are losing right now also. Vikings won, so they'll be behind all the rest.

I don't know who holds the tie breakers though.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

Maybe if we get lucky Clowney will drop to us like Floyd and Star did last season. Knowing this idiot tho he'll prolly use it on a short arm one legged tackle cuz he prays really hard every day. :beli:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
If were gonna draft a QB, '15 is the year to do it since the class will be stronger than the one coming up.

Bridgewater (If he stays). Mariota, Winston, Petty :banderas:

We have to get better at all the other areas....so whoever we pick can succeed right away.

I can ride with Pryor and McGloin for 1 more year, but if neither one succeeds with a better team then we have to move in new direction imo