url-20.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Allen Press Conference in 20 minutes

and NFL NETWORK saying raiders fans are going to be upset because allen & reggie mckenzie will be back for a 3rd year and reggie was the one to get rid of hugh jackson for a coach who won only 8 games in 2 years saying reggie has control issues and don't be surprised the raiders win only 3 or 4 games again next year

TIME FOR ME TO GIVE UP ON THE NFL

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side note for 2014,

Do you guys think Carson Palmer (If he is still starting for the Cardinals next year) comes to Oakland and passes for 400 yards and 4 TD's? (or great game in general?)

Another side note,

My alma mater lost to Navy today :stopitslime:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Its disgusting to see how many people on other forums are :cape: for DA and McKenzie online

:snoop:

who u telling..

talking about the raiders don't need to be switching out coaches & GM's every year and give DA another year :what:

U Know it's bad when Tarver hasn't even been fired yet :snoop:

Hell if the raiders play denver 16 games out the year payton would have 80 td's in a season on that defense

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
who u telling..

talking about the raiders don't need to be switching out coaches & GM's every year and give DA another year :what:

U Know it's bad when Tarver hasn't even been fired yet :snoop:

Hell if the raiders play denver 16 games out the year payton would have 80 td's in a season on that defense

I just read one thread and thats all i needed to see, more then half of them were caping enough to make the simps on here pimps of the years and only a few were looking at them like :wtf:

I never knew how dilusional other forums were...

so im assuming the press conference was to say no one is getting fired and certain players will be traded and all this other bs