The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
What a pathetic way to end the season, we cant even score a field goal. Well to the bay area Raider fans, the Warriors game is coming on right now.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Rashard Jennings also hasn't look very good the last few games.
He's a fukking scrub just like everyone else on this garbage ass team. I can't even think of 1 guy that i want back next year. They can all :camby: and now we have the 5th pick so we won't be able to draft that elite DE cause this team couldn't tank for shyt!:pacspit: Goddammit brehs wtf did we do to deserve this:why:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
He's a fukking scrub just like everyone else on this garbage ass team. I can't even think of 1 guy that i want back next year. They can all :camby: and now we have the 5th pick so we won't be able to draft that elite DE cause this team couldn't tank for shyt!:pacspit: Goddammit brehs wtf did we do to deserve this:why:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
At least Taiwan Jones has been a beast on special teams...but then he breaks his ankle today. smh