The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
this team is killing my spirit smh......

who the hell is gonna wanna come and play for this team? The organization is a total mess right now. I was one of the few that was giving DA & Allen the benefit of doubt at first but in the last 2 months; I have not seen anything from them that gets me excited about next season. In 2011 when we finished 8-8 with Hue, you can just feel a different aura surrounding the team like that old raiders swagger was coming back. My only gripes about Hue was that he would at times make poor coach decisions during crunch time, and couldn't instill displine in far as keeping the penalties down but I liked his style and demeanor.

Hue goes 8-8, finish the first season, as head coach and gets fired. Da goes 4-12 in back 2 back seasons losing 6 straight and gets a 3rd chance. DA has been way worser and might just turn out to be the shyttiest coach we had since Lane Kiffin

Crazy :mindblown:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
CSN Bay Area is reporting that Mark Davis has not yet met with Dennis Allen regarding Allen's being the head coach. Mark wants time to think about it and does not want to make a rash decision. A meeting could take place a few days to a week for Mark to make his decision. Dennis seems confident he will be back during his press conference.
Long-snapper Jon Condo: "I met with him individually and we met with him as a team and he said, `Hey, I’m going to be here,’’ Condo said. “Hue Jackson once said he was going to be here a lot longer than people in this room and he got canned a week after that.’’
:russ:

And on 95.7, Pryor just said that he sees the writing on the wall and that he thinks that DA wants to bring in his own QB. Looks like he is done with the Raiders.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this team is killing my spirit smh......

who the hell is gonna wanna come and play for this team? The organization is a total mess right now. I was one of the few that was giving DA & Allen the benefit of doubt at first but in the last 2 months; I have not seen anything from them that gets me excited about next season. In 2011 when we finished 8-8 with Hue, you can just feel a different aura surrounding the team like that old raiders swagger was coming back. My only gripes about Hue was that he would at times make poor coach decisions during crunch time, and couldn't instill displine in far as keeping the penalties down but I liked his style and demeanor.

Hue goes 8-8, finish the first season, as head coach and gets fired. Da goes 4-12 in back 2 back seasons losing 6 straight and gets a 3rd chance. DA has been way worser and might just turn out to be the shyttiest coach we had since Lane Kiffin

Crazy :mindblown:
:dead: I swear to god, if we can't turn it around next season with 70+ million in cap space, 7 draft picks including a top 5 pick, I have no hope at all with this franchise. :snoop: And fukking DA is saying he deserves to be back for next season, what the fukk has he done to deserve it? Its 8-8 or DA, RM, and the whole staff is gone. I would just cut my losses with DA and RM and find someone better to takeover with all the cap space and draft picks we will have.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
:dead: I swear to god, if we can't turn it around next season with 70+ million in cap space, 7 draft picks including a top 5 pick, I have no hope at all with this franchise. :snoop: And fukking DA is saying he deserves to be back for next season, what the fukk has he done to deserve it? Its 8-8 or DA, RM, and the whole staff is gone. I would just cut my losses with DA and RM and find someone better to takeover with all the cap space and draft picks we will have.

I still dont know what he has done to deserve more then 2 chances to be honest, not one thing has improved in 2 years besides cap space but that isnt saying much so far with whos in charge

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
We need to go after Greg Hardy (Free agent) from Panthers. Pay him whatever he wants:manny: + if Clowney falls to us we can move Houston inside (assuming he's resigned) with Mcgee and the D-line will be set for the next 10 years.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
current raiders pick at 5

5. Oakland Raiders
hi-res-452694351-quarterback-brett-hundley-of-the-ucla-bruins-carries-on_crop_650.jpg

Stephen Dunn/Getty Images
The Pick: QB Brett Hundley, UCLA

There is no guarantee that Brett Hundley, a redshirt sophomore, will enter the 2014 NFL draft. But if he does, teams will fall all over themselves for a chance to grab his pro-ready arm and considerable athletic upside.

Hundley isn't NFL-ready from a footwork or field vision perspective, but he'll get there in due time. The reason he's worthy of the No. 5 overall pick is because you see on film a player that's so close to getting it, and in the meantime, he's able to attack with his arm and legs as a mobile, attacking quarterback.

The Oakland Raiders need a franchise quarterback in the worst way, and they'll be comfortable learning with Hundley along the way. But in Hundley, they're getting a passer who would easily grade out higher than any of the quarterbacks drafted in the 2013 class and a player with considerable upside.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
current raiders pick at 5

5. Oakland Raiders
hi-res-452694351-quarterback-brett-hundley-of-the-ucla-bruins-carries-on_crop_650.jpg

Stephen Dunn/Getty Images
The Pick: QB Brett Hundley, UCLA

There is no guarantee that Brett Hundley, a redshirt sophomore, will enter the 2014 NFL draft. But if he does, teams will fall all over themselves for a chance to grab his pro-ready arm and considerable athletic upside.

Hundley isn't NFL-ready from a footwork or field vision perspective, but he'll get there in due time. The reason he's worthy of the No. 5 overall pick is because you see on film a player that's so close to getting it, and in the meantime, he's able to attack with his arm and legs as a mobile, attacking quarterback.

The Oakland Raiders need a franchise quarterback in the worst way, and they'll be comfortable learning with Hundley along the way. But in Hundley, they're getting a passer who would easily grade out higher than any of the quarterbacks drafted in the 2013 class and a player with considerable upside.
:heh:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dennis Allen will be fired after next season. They play the NFC west and afc east. No damn way him and that red bum gm survive that brutal schedule. They might be lucky to get to 4-12

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Who does these mock drafts? Do they not know how to build teams? Do they not know how many holes we have on this team?