The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
That wreck is scary as shyt :to:I think the car on the left was Howard's (gray BMW 750Li).

Kirk Morrison on Instagram:
Words really can't describe how I'm feeling right now. To get that dreaded phone call and hear someone tell you that one of your best friends is no longer with us is hard to grasp. The feeling of shock and disbelief can be unbearable at times but all I can remember is all the good times that we had. All of the great memories of playing for the Raiders together, The Law Office of Morrison & Howard, being a Groomsmen in my wedding, and the funny stories we would share as roommates in camp and on the road. I didn't lose a best friend or former teammate, I truly lost a Brother today in Thomas Howard. I miss you already T How. Your smile and memory will live on forever. I love you Bro. I will see you again one day and you better have my Chicken Pot Pie ready. -Your brother for Life Kirk Morrison #GoneToSoon#ThoughtsAndPrayers#RestInPeaceT

RIP to the other driver who died, too. One minute, you're driving along & the next second :rip:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
IDK bruhs I was almost ready to throw in the towel for the season, but seeing as we're now one game back :lupe:

Also I love Pryor as much as anyone but i'd be lying if I said Mcgloin ain't have me :lupe: on Sun. I usually laugh with someone is called a "gamer", but that boy McGloin is a gamer

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
IDK bruhs I was almost ready to throw in the towel for the season, but seeing as we're now one game back :lupe:

Also I love Pryor as much as anyone but i'd be lying if I said Mcgloin ain't have me :lupe: on Sun. I usually laugh with someone is called a "gamer", but that boy McGloin is a gamer

c/s... I love pryor but his passing game isn't on the level yet. mcgloin just doesn't focus on one receiver like pryor does on streater and what i saw against a healthy texans team raiders should had have a extra 10 points if it wasn't for that reece drop and that deep pattern the refs called back

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Secondary will be a lot better with this bum muthafukka out. What a fkn waste of a draft pick dude is just another Van Dyke:beli:
And Mckenzie said he woulda drafted the motherfukker 3rd overall if he couldnt make a trade. Only fukkin good draft pick the last 2 years has been Sio Moore.. Not giving up on Mckenzie yet, but it doesnt seem like he has a great eye for talent.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
WRs was dropping passes with Pryor as well. Pryor also has never benefited from the defense starting him at the 16 yard line...twice.

He also never had a RB rushing for 150 yards.

It's clear they don't want Pryor to succeed. I hope he goes on to blow up somewhere else.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
And Mckenzie said he woulda drafted the motherfukker 3rd overall if he couldnt make a trade. Only fukkin good draft pick the last 2 years has been Sio Moore.. Not giving up on Mckenzie yet, but it doesnt seem like he has a great eye for talent.

I think seriously McKenzie is another Matt Flynn

WRs was dropping passes with Pryor as well. Pryor also has never benefited from the defense starting him at the 16 yard line...twice.

He also never had a RB rushing for 150 yards.

It's clear they don't want Pryor to succeed. I hope he goes on to blow up somewhere else.

this is why I havent given up on Pryor because of one game. McGloin had alot of benefits that Pryor hasnt had...hes been the leading rusher of the team. give him all these and i can guarantee he would be playing a whole LOT different