Daps
rashard.gif

:banderas:

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn we suck!!!!!!:damn:That long ass disrespectful touchdown run:wtf::scusthov::leon:

Good game, looks like at the very least y'all have found another capable option at qb. 'Preciate that goal line stand at the end. The worst thing for us long term would have been for him to get a win.

Lamaar Houston been a beast since Texas. Idk when he's up but y'all need to lock him down long term as he seems like a core piece going forward. Y'all receivers are :huhldup:though (Streeter aside). That tight end with the Glee sister is promising though. I check in this thread every now and then and I know some of y'all are frustrated with McKenzie but I like that he's building for the long term and not trying quick fixes. I'm not gonna blow smoke and say he's definitely going to be successful but he's definitely doing things the right way. Mcgloin may cancel out the Tyler Wilson mistake. I won't really speak on a certain cornerback taken in the 1st because I'll come off as a homer but I've seen worse 1st year corners turn out well. We have one on our team that comes to mind in Kareem Jackson. So please go a lil easier on my boy when y'all are calling him :trash:every sunday cuz that's my DJ:to:.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Its crazy the game pryor missed the oline does its best .
When Pryor is in there it seems the pockets collapse very fast, or is it just pryor :merchant:,not having patience etc ?

Mc'Glow rarely needed to roll out , compared to Pryor rolling out 95% of the time.

Also the reads he was making :ahh:.

This is :mindblown:.

And by the post game comments from the receivers and Woodson about McGlow, they seem :cheers:.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Its crazy the game pryor missed the oline does its best .
When Pryor is in there it seems the pockets collapse very fast, or is it just pryor :merchant:,not having patience etc ?

Mc'Glow rarely needed to roll out , compared to Pryor rolling out 95% of the time.

Also the reads he was making :ahh:.

This is :mindblown:.

And by the post game comments from the receivers and Woodson about McGlow, they seem :cheers:.

i honestly cant say its all pryor until ive seen him with a healthy oline. only thing that bothers me with McGloin is hes a sitting duck if it collapses and he holds on to the ball WAY too long on hand offs, its like he doesnt even try to sell everything and he really didnt move the ball when we were in our territory

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Speaking Monday, Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Matt McGloin has "certainly earned the right to be in the discussion" for the team's Week 12 starter.
Allen said he will hold off on making a decision until he talks with Terrelle Pryor about his knee. Nevertheless, he strongly hinted McGloin will be the man under center against the Titans. The Raiders are big fans of manufacturing drama for "competitive reasons," so we're unlikely to get official word until later this week. Although McGloin appears to be the favorite, Pryor owners in two-quarterback leagues should sit tight if possible

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Linebacker Thomas Howard killed in high-speed crash

55b79cdeee8eb9323d03b95d41c27eb8.jpeg

Former Raiders and Bengals linebacker Thomas Howard died early this morning, after a high-speed crash on an Oakland interstate which claimed another life as well.

Howard, who was just released by the Falcons last week, was 30 years old.

According to KRON-TV, citing a California Highway Patrol report, Howard’s BMW was traveling at more than 100 mph when it hit the back of a tractor trailer and flew across the median into oncoming traffic.

The driver of one of the other cars he hit, a 55-year-old man, was also pronounced dead at the scene.

Our thoughts are with both families as they deal with the tragic loss.