The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hate to say I was right brehs, but this is exactly why I wanted Pryor to sit one more year to begin with. I feel like now after putting him in, letting him gain confidence, sayin he's your starter, even if it was premature imo, is something you can't go back on at this point. McGloin will be just fine at backup, in a perfect world Pryor sits for a bit due to injury and gets a chance to evaluate where he's been going wrong out there. shyt's fukked up.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Hate to say I was right brehs, but this is exactly why I wanted Pryor to sit one more year to begin with. I feel like now after putting him in, letting him gain confidence, sayin he's your starter, even if it was premature imo, is something you can't go back on at this point. McGloin will be just fine at backup, in a perfect world Pryor sits for a bit due to injury and gets a chance to evaluate where he's been going wrong out there. shyt's fukked up.

this franchise seriously has committment issues with players

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Chill brehs, Pryor will learn from this and come back playing better​

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Its the NFL. We all know Mgloin will get hurt soon... Then Pryor will come in and get hurt, just in time for Mgloin to come back and get hurt again.... Which will lead to a QB controversy including Tyler Wilson. It never ends.
True:ufdup:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop: These fukkers from 95.7 and these columnists are saying that the Raiders should change T-Pryor's position to a WR, TE, all over again. :why: He had a really nice start for the first 4 games, but yes he has regressed and has hit a slump the last 4 games, but that comes with the territory for a young QB, but now DA & McKenzie wants to throw him to the bushes now? :dwillhuh: McGloin had 1 good game, and yes we won, but if he struggles with blitzes and does bad, how can you go back to Pryor? Everything is all fukked up once again. :beli: Mark Davis is a Pryor guy, but now the media is making it like Davis doesn't want McGloin to be "the" guy and that Mark Davis is holding the team back. :wtf: Gotta see how it goes though, gotta win on Sunday against the Titans, and if we lose our season i over. Hopefully the defense turns up and if McGloin does good, :yeshrug: a win is a win and I guess we have to go to him now for the rest of the season now, have no choice now.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
OaklandRaidersJustWinBaby_crop_650x440.jpg

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Yep Ravens and Panthers need to smack these nikkas and put us into 6th place :win:

People that say Pryor is worse than mcgloin obviously don't fukking watch football breh.