The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Speaking Monday, Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Matt McGloin has "certainly earned the right to be in the discussion" for the team's Week 12 starter.
Allen said he will hold off on making a decision until he talks with Terrelle Pryor about his knee. Nevertheless, he strongly hinted McGloin will be the man under center against the Titans. The Raiders are big fans of manufacturing drama for "competitive reasons," so we're unlikely to get official word until later this week. Although McGloin appears to be the favorite, Pryor owners in two-quarterback leagues should sit tight if possible
I knew it. These fukkers never wanted Pryor from the start.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Linebacker Thomas Howard killed in high-speed crash

55b79cdeee8eb9323d03b95d41c27eb8.jpeg

Former Raiders and Bengals linebacker Thomas Howard died early this morning, after a high-speed crash on an Oakland interstate which claimed another life as well.

Howard, who was just released by the Falcons last week, was 30 years old.

According to KRON-TV, citing a California Highway Patrol report, Howard’s BMW was traveling at more than 100 mph when it hit the back of a tractor trailer and flew across the median into oncoming traffic.

The driver of one of the other cars he hit, a 55-year-old man, was also pronounced dead at the scene.

Our thoughts are with both families as they deal with the tragic loss.

Damn, RIP. Craziest thing is I had a thought the other day about what kinda player he coulda been under the right coordinator and scheme. Dude had crazy speed for someone his size.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Damn, RIP. Craziest thing is I had a thought the other day about what kinda player he coulda been under the right coordinator and scheme. Dude had crazy speed for someone his size.
I thought he was a good coverage LB and would be a regular starter in this league.

RIP

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre

I thought he was a good coverage LB and would be a regular starter in this league.

RIP

he was seriously one of those players under the right management could of been big for us, seriously how many players were good we had over the past 10 years we had but didnt know how to even fukkin use them properly??

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Let's be real here we need to draft a QB in this deep ass QB draft. Pryor has too many flaws.

Yes we need a QB, but we have other positions that are in more need then a QB as backward as it sounds, it dont matter if we got Andrew Luck or fukk Peyton Manning back there, theres no one to help a good QB period on there really, we barely got a good RB now, WRs are iffy and been iffy for years and our o-line aint worth shyt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yes we need a QB, but we have other positions that are in more need then a QB as backward as it sounds, it dont matter if we got Andrew Luck or fukk Peyton Manning back there, theres no one to help a good QB period on there really, we barely got a good RB now, WRs are iffy and been iffy for years and our o-line aint worth shyt

I agree, but a great QB hides a lot of these flaws.