Lakers
leopard-tank-GIF.gif

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:myman: Keep the cuts coming. They don't want to restructure to help the team, fukk em :pacspit: Get all these overpaid :flabbynsick: players out of here!​

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
:salute: my fellow Raider fans

we struggling BUT..

"Someday, the Raiders will be strong again, and they will dip the ball in shyt and shove it down the throats of the wholesome, white, heartland teams that pray together and don't deliver late hits." - Carlin Da Gawd

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Jeff dikkerson ‏@ESPNChiBears
Filed to ESPNChicago: Free agent LB Nick Roach to visit Oakland Raiders, per league source.

Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen
Nick Roach en route to Oakland for a visit with the #Raiders, according to a league source. Other clubs interested as well.

Jeff dikkerson ‏@ESPNChiBears
More visits could be upcoming for Roach depending on how visit goes with Raiders. Roach about to board a flight to Bay Area. #Bears

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, I'm lookin at all this losing with enthusiasm. I just hope we don't need another coach, as long as that's cool we need to rebuild this whole fukkin team. I had high hopes for McClain but he be trippin, all the other players not named Darren McFadden can fukk off and shyt, for the right price so can D-Mac. :mjpls:

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
wow, everybody in the AFC West making moves except The Raaaaaidaz and Chargers (but at least they have a competent QB and a offensive guru coach to boot)

not sure if I'll be renewing my season tickets if it's coming down to Vince Young, Terrell Prior or Carson Palmer starting at QB

kill.me.now.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This team a mess.. from the top brass to the beer and soda vendors..

The chiefs making moves, the broncos about to blow us out twice next season and we probably get swept by the sad azz chargers..

they thought putting tarp over the third deck for the A's games was bad, wait until tarp is covered by 2/3rds during raiders games..

cut these useless azz players and get some players in here..