Pryor Practicing with Helmet On
Marcel Reece practicing with pads
Lil Wiz @ Practice watching with knee wrapped
McGloin taking snaps over Flynn (Flynn demoted to 3rd?) :leon:
Jason Hunter Back / Stacy McGee spectator
No Sign of McFadden
Menelik Watson returns to practice for the first time since injury
Andre Holmes back practicing with team.

Supreme, I need McFadden to beast this week against the DisChargers. Any idea whether he will play or not?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On 95.7, they were talking about what if Pryor gets hurt again, and why the Raiders should try to take a chance on Josh Freeman. :rudy: Freeman here would be a bunch of fukkery, but :ehh: he still has some potential. He wouldn't start at all this season, but if we can sign him for cheap, and have him go against T-Pry in next training camp, so T-Gawd can even become motivated even more and have him take it up a notch even more does sound appealing. But, I think T-Pry will continue to always be motivated and always trying to prove himself, so T-Gawd should continue to be our QB :obama: :yeshrug: Just a thought though. But, problem is RM already traded draft picks for Matt fukking Flynn already, so we can't lose anymore picks :snoop:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
If this government shutdown lasts until next week I won't to worry about it though.

I'm a DoD employee and won't be at work next Monday if this is still happening.

You probably be straight breh the way things looking​

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
I have a feeling markie mark is gonna change something. Too much money coming our way next year to let these dudeds make decisionslike Flynn. I mean it was there first big move , Flynn was obviously not the best qb to TRADE for . Just because RM seen him in GB is not valid excuse . That just shows he is scared to go out of his comfort zone .

With that being said , when do we as fans start requesting Gruden ? Firing DA before RM might be a safer route . Gruden won't allow RM to make those mistakes.

Fyi . This is a before class rant . Good morning

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
McFadden still a practice no-show

By Paul Gutierrez | ESPN.com
ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden was not seen at the start of practice Thursday, the second consecutive day he was not on the field after suffering a strained right hamstring on Sunday.

Also, center Stefen Wisniewski, who sprained his right knee against Washington, was an observer. Because backup center Andre Gurode continued to work at left guard, and Lamar Mady was at center during the media window, it would seem the Raiders anticipate Wisniewski playing. Otherwise, they would not disrupt two positions.

While we’re reading silver and black tea leaves, the Raiders signing a running back to the practice squad this week in George Winn could signal they don’t expect McFadden back anytime soon.

:beli: