The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Breh I wake up at 5:30 am to get ready for work. The game might now be over until 3 am! :sadbron:

:to: I might just take the day off. I don't want to have to be taking these
5-hour-energy-drink.jpg

all day​

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:to: I might just take the day off. I don't want to have to be taking these
5-hour-energy-drink.jpg

all day​
If this government shutdown lasts until next week I won't to worry about it though.

I'm a DoD employee and won't be at work next Monday if this is still happening.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
If this government shutdown lasts until next week I won't to worry about it though.

I'm a DoD employee and won't be at work next Monday if this is still happening.

Well you will be straight if this happens breh​

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I live on the midwest, so I'm good. Plus, I can't complain that it will be showed on the nfl network so I wont have to look for streams to watch.

Oakland Raiders: Darren McFadden and Terrelle Pryor Injury Update

COMMENTARY | Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden reportedly suffered a hamstring injury in the team's disappointing 24-14 loss to the Washington Redskins this past Sunday. McFadden was injured early in the game and didn't return to the field for action, but the good news is the injury isn't serious.

Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported McFadden's hamstring injury wasn't a "major one" and his status for the Raiders' game this Sunday against the (2-2) San Diego Chargers appears to be bright. The Raiders having their play maker in McFadden will definitely help the team bounce back from this week's loss where they led for the first two quarters of the game before completely unraveling.The offense appeared to struggle for the entirety of the game under reserve quarterback Matt Flynn where they failed to put up a single point after shooting out the gate with 14 unanswered points in the first quarter.

However, this week should be different as it appears the Raiders will have their other dynamic game-changer in Terrelle Pryor to signal call the offense.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Pryor's status is looking good as he continues to recover from his concussion injury. The Raiders expect him to be ready for the game on Sunday as they'll need him to fall back into the groove of leading them with his electrifying abilities to move the chains. Pryor's production this season has been solid where he's averaging a QBR of 86.7 and 208 yards per game. If Pryor can return to the field and pick up where he left off in his growth as a quarterback it should help the Raiders' offensive woes.McFadden and Pryor returning in the lineup this week should kick start the Raiders' offense from last week and get them back on track. There's still a lot of season left to play and if they can pull a win out against a division foe it will help them catch up in the standings of the competitive AFC West.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I live on the midwest, so I'm good. Plus, I can't complain that it will be showed on the nfl network so I wont have to look for streams to watch.

Oakland Raiders: Darren McFadden and Terrelle Pryor Injury Update

COMMENTARY | Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden reportedly suffered a hamstring injury in the team's disappointing 24-14 loss to the Washington Redskins this past Sunday. McFadden was injured early in the game and didn't return to the field for action, but the good news is the injury isn't serious.

Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported McFadden's hamstring injury wasn't a "major one" and his status for the Raiders' game this Sunday against the (2-2) San Diego Chargers appears to be bright. The Raiders having their play maker in McFadden will definitely help the team bounce back from this week's loss where they led for the first two quarters of the game before completely unraveling.The offense appeared to struggle for the entirety of the game under reserve quarterback Matt Flynn where they failed to put up a single point after shooting out the gate with 14 unanswered points in the first quarter.

However, this week should be different as it appears the Raiders will have their other dynamic game-changer in Terrelle Pryor to signal call the offense.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Pryor's status is looking good as he continues to recover from his concussion injury. The Raiders expect him to be ready for the game on Sunday as they'll need him to fall back into the groove of leading them with his electrifying abilities to move the chains. Pryor's production this season has been solid where he's averaging a QBR of 86.7 and 208 yards per game. If Pryor can return to the field and pick up where he left off in his growth as a quarterback it should help the Raiders' offensive woes.McFadden and Pryor returning in the lineup this week should kick start the Raiders' offense from last week and get them back on track. There's still a lot of season left to play and if they can pull a win out against a division foe it will help them catch up in the standings of the competitive AFC West.

McFadden sure isn't playing like its a contract year​

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no excuses to lose to san diego.. u lose start looking into the draft and playing players to see who u want to keep

:mindblown:

Philip Rivers is going to eat us alive with the hurry up. I'm just hoping for gradual improvement from this young squad. I need the pass rush and running game to establish themselves.This should be a season of no expectations.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:mindblown:

Philip Rivers is going to eat us alive with the hurry up. I'm just hoping for gradual improvement from this young squad. I need the pass rush and running game to establish themselves.This should be a season of no expectations.

:to: Every team we play kills us with this​

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
I like your optimism, but playoffs? :comeon:

Why not? were gonna get are starting o-line plus Ausberry back soon & pryor is only getting better.

We only lost 1 divisional game to the broncos, i think chargers and kc will too.
The rest of the afc is trash only 6 teams better than 2-2.
example of teams that usually steal the wildcard spot: steelers trash, ravens trash, jetst trash, houston is suspect.

With injury's + shyt happenes moments . we still got a chance.
i believe if we beat sd,nd kc twice we are in guaranteed. if not there is other ways.

the last lost hurt us, but we all know it was flynn doing not our team collectively.

Money Ball time !

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Raiders Practice 10/02/2013

Per Paul Gutierrez/Jerry McDonald Twitter:

Pryor Practicing with Helmet On
Marcel Reece practicing with pads
Lil Wiz @ Practice watching with knee wrapped