The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, yall sound like some chicken littles out here. All yesterday did was prove for sure that Pryor is the one. What, were yall expecting the playoffs? Brehs, this team has a long fukkin way to go before we're winning games like this cuz we're "suppose to" not cuz "we got a chance". Hell, we don't commit nearly the amount of penalties we used to, and the defense has actually gotten better at tackling and stopping the run. Again, shyt is far from perfect but jesus christ at least give nikkaz a few years. We're so used to that quick hire/fire turnover that we thinking its the answer here. I'm not even sayin who we've got is perfect but they aren't doing some amazingly horrible job. They aren't drafting JaMarcus Russell over Adrian Peterson or Robert Gallery over Sean Taylor, nikkaz ain't throwing rich contracts to Tommy Kelly level players but yall actin like it. :ld:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
After losing a quarterback competition in Seattle and then another quarterback competition in Oakland, Matt Flynn finally got to start on Sunday for the Raiders. It did not go well.

Flynn fumbled twice, threw an interception, managed just one scoring drive and became the first quarterback this season to make Washington’s defense look good. After the game, Raiders coach Dennis Allen was blunt in his assessment of his quarterback.

Matt didn’t play well and we have to move on. We have to get better from that,” Allen said.

The crowd in Oakland began to boo Flynn late in Sunday’s loss, and Flynn acknowledged after the game that he heard them loud and clear.

“Yeah, I mean it’s hard not to hear it,” Flynn said. “You just try to focus on your job and do what you can, but it’s definitely hard not to hear.”

It’s also hard not to feel that whatever success Flynn had in Green Bay to make people think he could be a starter, that success said more about the Packers’ offense than it said about Flynn. He should be a backup, and if Terrelle Pryor is healthy next week, Flynn will be back on the sideline where he belongs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flynn is trash... trade him in the offseason for a draft pick. i don't care if the shyt is a 5th or 6th round pick.. get him outta of oakland.... the focus on the offseason with all this money... is getting a quick and fast running back... 3 receivers ( 1 big name free-agent, 1 good college player and a tight end )... at least 2 offensive linemen ( 1 top nfl free-agent and nfl draft)...

defensively... where do i start.. a defensive lineman ( Clowney in the draft and another d-lineman ).... linebackers not bad... secondary on the other hand... need 1 shutdown corner period and at least a ed reed ball hawk at safety..

I know it's easier said than done, especially with the front office the team has

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Ive been a fan for awhile but I honestly believe that we really are going to turn the corner this time. We finally have a QB our offense looks capable as we saw with our defense we they were able to make plays we are about to make strides.

Yeah thats all fine and dandy, but without a good coach and staff, which we still dont have, we can only go so far on Pryor. He can be the future but there is still more work that needs done

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
God damn...I got to work the next morning:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/30/chargers-raiders-moved-to-sunday-night/

Chargers-Raiders to kick off at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on Sunday night

The game time for Sunday’s Chargers-Raiders game at the Oakland Coliseum has been changed to 11:35 p.m. Eastern/8:35 p.m. Pacific on Sunday night, the Raiders announcedon Monday.

The game will air on NFL Network.

The game was slated for 4:25 p.m. Eastern/1:25 p.m. Pacific, but with the Oakland Athletics playing on Saturday night at the Coliseum and time needed to ready the field for football, the later start time was necessitated, the Raiders said in a statement today.

Earlier on Sunday night, the 49ers will host the Texans at San Francisco’s Candlestick Park. Game time is 8:30 p.m. Eastern/5:30 p.m. Pacific on NBC.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
God damn...I got to work the next morning:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/30/chargers-raiders-moved-to-sunday-night/

Chargers-Raiders to kick off at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on Sunday night

The game time for Sunday’s Chargers-Raiders game at the Oakland Coliseum has been changed to 11:35 p.m. Eastern/8:35 p.m. Pacific on Sunday night, the Raiders announcedon Monday.

The game will air on NFL Network.

The game was slated for 4:25 p.m. Eastern/1:25 p.m. Pacific, but with the Oakland Athletics playing on Saturday night at the Coliseum and time needed to ready the field for football, the later start time was necessitated, the Raiders said in a statement today.

Earlier on Sunday night, the 49ers will host the Texans at San Francisco’s Candlestick Park. Game time is 8:30 p.m. Eastern/5:30 p.m. Pacific on NBC.
lamarsmiley_zpsca19ffdc.png