The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
We don't need Freeman...Pryor has played better than him this year and has a higher ceiling to become a franchise QB.

McGloin has showed enough in pre-season that he's capable of being a solid backup. He impressed me alot when he outplayed Tyler Wilson who I thought had a shot to win the starting's job

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Josh Freeman's next stop could be in Oakland. That's according to the Tampa Bay Times, which reports that the Raiders have a “definite interest” in signing the former Buccaneers quarterback, who was unceremoniously dumped earlier this week.

Though I didn't list the Raiders in my top-five teams who should show interest in Freeman, the move would make some sense.

Starting quarterback Terrelle Pryor missed last week with a concussion, and his backup Matt Flynn was horrendous (as has been the case since he left the comforts of being Aaron Rodgers' backup in Green Bay).

If Freeman does sign with the Raiders -- still a big “if,” obviously -- it's unclear whether he'd compete immediately for the starting spot against Pryor, who's been better this year than many of us would have expected. I'd guess no, but perhaps after Freeman learns the offense, he could be a contender heading into the 2014 season if the team gives him a long-term deal.

So, when might we know? Pretty soon apparently.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ders-have-a-definite-interest-in-josh-freeman

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fine with signing Freeman ONLY if it's known he will be strictly a back up for Pryor. fukk all that competing for the starting spot shyt. Oh yeah and fukk McKenzie. Other than signing C wood, all his moves have been fukking trash.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
There is a couple of things we need to address.
  1. There are people in the sports writing business that write anything to get there name out . In this case , The Freeman and Raiders deal. The Raiders have not said one thing on Freeman , and Freeman has only made a remark about the Raiders(once) in answering a question that brought up the Raiders in the first place. You have to understand this.
  2. This RM guy, other than Flynn where are his flaws? Lets do the old-school route , bend paper hotdog style, one side bad other side good. Longer side wins.
  3. We need more interaction with The God Mark Davis.
  4. Is there a law suit that can be filed for the way ESPN and NFL network depict the Oakland Raiders. Its so God damn obvious its sickening. And it has raised/brainwash a generation that only knows hate towards us.
  5. fukk Phillip Rivers and The San Diego Chargers , They 2-2 And they talking about them like they the motherfukking Champs. We got a one game difference, Nd its only because we had a backupsbackup Flynn in there throwing picks 6 nd fumbling qb sneaks. fukk Everbody!!!!!