Reppin
Lakers
Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"As to Oakland, Glazer said that coach Dennis Allen spoke to Freeman by phone on Friday, and that Freeman would walk right in as the starter. (Which likely is news to Terrelle Pryor.)"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/06/freeman-tells-glazer-a-decision-is-coming-tonight/

Allen is a real piece of shyt. I hope this fakkit is gone after the season. What the hell does he have against Pryor? Did he fukk his wife or something:why:
:dwillhuh: You can't be fukking serious. :snoop: :why: Pryor been way better than Freeman this season with way less talent. :shaq2: I hope the players hit Allen with that :camby: like they did with Flynn.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
As previously mentioned, Jay Glazer of FOX strongly linked quarterback Josh Freeman to the Raiders. Glazer linked Freeman even more strongly to the Vikings.

Per Glazer, Freeman has spoken with coach Leslie Frazier and G.M. Rick Spielman. Glazer calls Minnesota the “most desirable option” for Freeman.

The Vikings likely wouldn’t bring Freeman in without a plan to use him. Currently, Minnesota is on a bye. Starter Christian Ponder missed the Week Four win over the Steelers with a rib injury, and veteran Matt Cassel drew praise from teammates in pulling off the win.

We’ve heard for a while that Freeman’s first choice would be Minnesota, given the presence of running back Adrian Peterson, strong to quite strong weapons at receiver and tight end, and a defense that still has some punch.

From Minnesota’s perspective, there are two good reasons to be interested in Freeman: October 25, 2012 and September 18, 2011.

Last year, Freeman engineered a 36-17 win over the Vikings in Minnesota. The prior year, Freeman helped dig the Bucs out of a 17-0 halftime hole to upend the Vikings in the Metrodome, 24-20.

Freeman hasn’t played quite as well in plenty of other games, including the final 10 in Tampa. But with Ponder continuing to struggle and Cassel being good but not great, it could make sense for the Vikings to give the ball to a guy who already is 2-0 in the place where the team plays its home games.
:ohlawd: Please no Freeman to the Raiders.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah that's stupid as fukk, Freeman is an ok stop gap and would be a great backup but Pryor has WAY more upside and at this point he's earned the position until proven otherwise in practice, etc. Allen must want to get fired or something. :beli:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"As to Oakland, Glazer said that coach Dennis Allen spoke to Freeman by phone on Friday, and that Freeman would walk right in as the starter. (Which likely is news to Terrelle Pryor.)"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/06/freeman-tells-glazer-a-decision-is-coming-tonight/

Allen is a real piece of shyt. I hope this fakkit is gone after the season. What the hell does he have against Pryor? Did T-GAWD fukk his wife or something:why:
:dwillhuh: I'm totally speechless if this is true. The raiders are a cursed franchise or something man. They have a potential franchise qb and they still somehow try to fukk it up. :mindblown:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Even this shyt getting out makes me upset this has to play with your mind if you're Pryor, what does he have to do to gain respect? Everyone else in the league has been :leon: with his play, buy apparently the front office is :beli:

Exactly, Allen is really fukkin himself over. We have a clean slate with great upside from the looks of things and your gonna risk that for a QB that's gonna be on his second team already and hasn't looked good since his rookie year. This team really gotta be cursed, the lack of foresight is absolutely stunning. Pryor must of fukked Allen's daughter, either that or Mark doesn't fukk with Pryor since he's Al's last pick and therefore a very symbolic monument to Al. Think about it, he's imposing in size compared to a lot of these other so-called option QBs, athletic enough to convert to receiver and succeed, and one of the very fastest at his position and is an exciting player. Minus the cannon arm(not that Pryor is lacking) that's a classic Al Davis move. If Pryor really does become a franchise changing QB would that bug Mark since he has this complex against Al? :ohhh:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, Allen is really fukkin himself over. We have a clean slate with great upside from the looks of things and your gonna risk that for a QB that's gonna be on his second team already and hasn't looked good since his rookie year. This team really gotta be cursed, the lack of foresight is absolutely stunning. Pryor must of fukked Allen's daughter, either that or Mark doesn't fukk with Pryor since he's Al's last pick and therefore a very symbolic monument to Al. Think about it, he's imposing in size compared to a lot of these other so-called option QBs, athletic enough to convert to receiver and succeed, and one of the very fastest at his position and is an exciting player. Minus the cannon arm(not that Pryor is lacking) that's a classic Al Davis move. If Pryor really does become a franchise changing QB would that bug Mark since he has this complex against Al? :ohhh:

I know it's been said as a joke, but at this point it sounds like it could really be true. The media doesn't even shyt on Pryor anymore. They went from "haha he doesn't know how to throw and he does a weird jump pass" to "Pryor looks like he could do some damage in the league"

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know it's been said as a joke, but at this point it sounds like it could really be true. The media doesn't even shyt on Pryor anymore. They went from "haha he doesn't know how to throw and he does a weird jump pass" to "Pryor looks like he could do some damage in the league"

Exactly, the shyt is feeling unanimous right now. Pryor actually has me stupid enough to be excited and these jerks are tryna fukk it up. I was afraid of this brehs, this might be one of those times we wish Al were around cuz you know damn well he'd be lettin this nikka cook guaranteed fukk who coaching. :laugh:

Maybe that bullshyt mascot was an omen. This is terrible brehs. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Hold up , where is this talk about Mark being some type of way to Pryor ? Or to his dad? Is this speculation ? Because if I'm correct didn't Mark fire RM right hand man for making his Dad look bad to the public ?

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
If this is true what Dennis Allen said ,it would be talked about on tv tonight. I haven't herd anything when watching pregame talk .
But yea , if its true . We shall donate to buy a bill board that either say " hey Mr.Davis fire Allen or " hey Mr.Davis hire Gruden ."