The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
There should be no more discussions about Flynn versus Pryor. It's obvious who gives us the best chance at winning right now. Flynn is fukkin :trash:

Mark Davis should fire McKenzie if he keep trying to push this Flynn shyt :what: shyt is over​

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Dennis Allen isn't the answer... Flynn really isn't the answer.. No point giving mcfadden a big contract..

Mckenzie really want to make this team a green bay formula...

I'm done with this team for the year..should be 3-1 instead of 1-3... this is a every year thing by this coaching staff with playing calling and personnel

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
Dennis Allen isn't the answer... Flynn really isn't the answer.. No point giving mcfadden a big contract..

Mckenzie really want to make this team a green bay formula...

I'm done with this team for the year..should be 3-1 instead of 1-3... this is a every year thing by this coaching staff with playing calling and personnel

The only thing that pretty much needs to be changed is out our coaching staff and front office

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
Man, thats been our problem for how many years????

Ive been a fan for awhile but I honestly believe that we really are going to turn the corner this time. We finally have a QB our offense looks capable as we saw with our defense we they were able to make plays we are about to make strides.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
A bright moment in Oakland Sunday.

Raiders' rookie receiver, Michael Rivera's sister is...

raiders1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

tumblr_mtwg75ic411qiicbko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtwjkbiaaP1s57bimo1_1280.jpg

fyeahraiders_medium.gif

Naya :noah::noah::noah:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Really? The Raiders stink. There isn't any game on their schedule that's a "should've won" game because they are one of the worst teams in the NFL.

:what: Did you watch the game? They jumped to a 14-0 lead and the D was playing tough for 3 quarters. We "threw away" the game because Flynn is the most incompetent QB in the league. An average quarterback would have had it 24-3 at half.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Did you watch the game? They jumped to a 14-0 lead and the D was playing tough for 3 quarters. We "threw away" the game because Flynn is the most incompetent QB in the league. An average quarterback would have had it 24-3 at half.

No, they threw away the game because they're the Raiders, and therefore incompetent in general. Flynn is just a scapegoat for the team being an overall wreck.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
No, they threw away the game because they're the Raiders, and therefore incompetent in general. Flynn is just a scapegoat for the team being an overall wreck.

Bruh, Have you looked through this thread? We have no grand illusions, most of us this year are just hoping Pryor can improve his game. But back to the point, If Pryor is in this game we close it out at the half. But yes the Raiders are trash but so are the Redskins, so as fans its game we thought we had a chance to win. Is that a crime?